to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:15 PM
Fly til dark
United States, IN, Bourbon
Joined Nov 2011
147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDme3D View Post
I was a big ten athlete myself in baseball and I would have loved to be good enough to play in the SEC!
That is awesome, which school did you play for? I am a big IU fan myself. There maybe some custom decals for this one day.
jfuller1250 is offline Find More Posts by jfuller1250
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:29 PM
TEAM 3DHS
United States, LA, Bossier City
Joined May 2011
606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala View Post
Yes, you are correct.

Alabama Football does dominate
Well played sir, well played. That still stings a little. Lol
BOSSIER_ROB is offline Find More Posts by BOSSIER_ROB
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:44 PM
Santi
United States, MO, Clayton
Joined Nov 2003
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfuller1250 View Post
That is awesome, which school did you play for? I am a big IU fan myself. There maybe some custom decals for this one day.
The green and white!

I started grad school at Florida and will attest to the SEC crushing the competition in football, but nick saban and John calipari are garbage! The whole system is so corrupt, it's really hard to even have these arguments! The average fan has no idea how bad it actually is, one could only speculate! The recent story that just broke about a booster paying a player and high school coach, uhhhh-- duhhh! How do you think it's done?!?

You think people go to SEC schools for the education? Sadly, no! (with the exception of Vanderbilt) the "perks" and shady boosters are impossible to clean up!
DaaBears is offline Find More Posts by DaaBears
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:54 PM
Fly til dark
United States, IN, Bourbon
Joined Nov 2011
147 Posts
I have no doubt about that, I had a friend that played basketball at a small school and he would wake up in the morning to 500.00 under his dorm door. Don't ask don't tell.
jfuller1250 is offline Find More Posts by jfuller1250
Old Sep 13, 2012, 01:24 PM
Santi
United States, MO, Clayton
Joined Nov 2003
1,605 Posts
I had some good times in Bloomington for Little 5! Although I have to say, Madison is my favorite big 10 campus, and ranks on my top 3 overall!
DaaBears is offline Find More Posts by DaaBears
Old Sep 13, 2012, 01:48 PM
Ta-dah!
Texas
Joined May 2007
4,468 Posts
GoT

I guess my dry cleaners are fans of the GoT.

Winter is coming!
blakevan is offline Find More Posts by blakevan
Old Sep 13, 2012, 02:17 PM
Team 3DHS / Team JR
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Apr 2010
4,511 Posts
Trent...are you coming to Tullahoma tomorrow or Saturday?

Craig?
Bivens is offline Find More Posts by Bivens
Old Sep 13, 2012, 03:27 PM
doh!
United States, AR, Little Rock
Joined May 2006
4,484 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakevan View Post
GoT

I guess my dry cleaners are fans of the GoT.

Winter is coming!
That is funny.
I like places with a sense of humor like that.
ryan_m is offline Find More Posts by ryan_m
Old Sep 13, 2012, 03:30 PM
customstandoffs
USA, AL, Madison
Joined Dec 2007
8,547 Posts
Yes. I will be there. Just tell me what time friday?

I'm off work friday and may stay friday night. You camping?
cmala is offline Find More Posts by cmala
Old Sep 13, 2012, 06:59 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
27,998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR View Post
....and in California "Your family tree contains 'significant others'. "
Sometimes multiple ones...

SteveT
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Sep 13, 2012, 07:10 PM
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
27,998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDme3D View Post
I moved from downtown Chicago (Wrigleyville) to Nashville, TN. Fixin was a new one for me as well... My jaw dropped when I heard someone use "War of Northern Agression!"

I'll give the south one thing, their college football dominates!
So does High School football. The town I live in had a population of approximately 9200 , and they has eleven football coaches at the high school....they taught Drivers Ed, P.E. and pretty much anything else didn't didn't need a "brain". We had one coach that was an Ex Marine drill instructor....the guy was a total jerk!! My dad (who under normal circumstances wasn't "that" kind of guy) put this coach one handed about a foot up a wall, and punched his lights out due to something he had done to me.

And......when we moved to Texas.....I was riding my bike in front of my house while the movers were talking our stuff into our new home.....and this "old" guy that lived across the street from us who was sitting on his porch called me up to his porch, at which time he asked me is a deep southern drawl...."Boy.....where y'all from???" I told him Illinois.....at that time he asked me..... "do y'all know the difference between a Yankee, and a damn Yankee?? I said "no"....He then told me a Yankee staid up north, and a damn Yankee came down south.....he was was dead serious about it.....to the point that I don't think he and my dad said 10 words to each other in the nine years my dad lived there before he passed away!!

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 13, 2012, 07:14 PM
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
27,998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
Duuuudes who has seen the new UMX Sbach 3D!? It actually does a blender in this new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG-h7...&feature=g-u-u
And seems to fly pretty well without the SFG's!!

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 13, 2012, 07:27 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
United States, OK, Weatherford
Joined Jun 2011
2,735 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
So does High School football. The town I live in had a population of approximately 9200 , and they has eleven football coaches at the high school....they taught Drivers Ed, P.E. and pretty much anything else didn't didn't need a "brain". We had one coach that was an Ex Marine drill instructor....the guy was a total jerk!! My dad (who under normal circumstances wasn't "that" kind of guy) put this coach one handed about a foot up a wall, and punched his lights out due to something he had done to me.

And......when we moved to Texas.....I was riding my bike in front of my house while the movers were talking our stuff into our new home.....and this "old" guy that lived across the street from us who was sitting on his porch called me up to his porch, at which time he asked me is a deep southern drawl...."Boy.....where y'all from???" I told him Illinois.....at that time he asked me..... "do y'all know the difference between a Yankee, and a damn Yankee?? I said "no"....He then told me a Yankee staid up north, and a damn Yankee came down south.....he was was dead serious about it.....to the point that I don't think he and my dad said 10 words to each other in the nine years my dad lived there before he passed away!!

SteveT
Sounds like my kind of guy.
davebloomer is offline Find More Posts by davebloomer
Old Sep 13, 2012, 07:42 PM
On loan to Texas
United States, TX, Benbrook
Joined Oct 2005
5,341 Posts
Dang that tiny sbach is cool
Ohio AV8TOR is offline Find More Posts by Ohio AV8TOR