HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:30 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebwake View Post
Did gary execute a DNS attack on RCG? why was it down? RCG kindof has a low grade security system anyways....
I had this same thought too.
DenverJayhawk is online now Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:37 PM
Team 3DHS
CrashesALot's Avatar
Western CT
Joined Aug 2009
2,847 Posts
Okay guys, I'll be in and out for a bit, but here you go:

RF 5.5
closed
CrashesALot is offline Find More Posts by CrashesALot
Last edited by CrashesALot; Aug 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:45 PM
Registered User
nebwake's Avatar
United States, NE, Lincoln
Joined Mar 2011
707 Posts
66.228.117.24 server IP??? silly gary
nebwake is offline Find More Posts by nebwake
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:54 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
Alex Schauer's Avatar
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16 View Post
Oh! That's unusual for 3DHS............
Lol i hope thats sarcasm!
Alex Schauer is offline Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:55 PM
Registered User
nebwake's Avatar
United States, NE, Lincoln
Joined Mar 2011
707 Posts
subnet 255.255.255.248
nebwake is offline Find More Posts by nebwake
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:56 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
Lol i hope thats sarcasm!
Uhhhhhhh no.........why?
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 11, 2012, 10:07 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
Alex Schauer's Avatar
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
3DHS is always out of stock
Appearantly, the word got out that they fly amazing! Heck, they even started a Fanatic thread and a Fly Low thread on RCGroups about 3DHS
And they put all of Joes videos on youtube so that people try to fly like him and crash their planes and buy a new one!
I gotz it all figured out
Alex Schauer is offline Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 10:10 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
3DHS is always out of stock
Appearantly, the word got out that they fly amazing! Heck, they even started a Fanatic thread and a Fly Low thread on RCGroups about 3DHS
And they put all of Joes videos on youtube so that people try to fly like him and crash their planes and buy a new one!
I gotz it all figured out
Except for the people like me who can't afford a new one LOL
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 11, 2012, 10:14 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
Alex Schauer's Avatar
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16 View Post
Except for the people like me who can't afford a new one LOL
Same LMAO.....
I got all my stuff from Bdays and Christmas.
I have a rather HUUUUGGGEEE family
Alex Schauer is offline Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 10:18 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,012 Posts
Hi y'all,
1st off, please don't hurt me admins . Gary (Gyro) just wanted to make sure nobody thought he actually took down the site, so he says this.

From Gyro:

1- I DID NOT take the site down today. It was probably a DDoS attack from copyking over me not being banned quickly enough. ---just kidding! But seriously, stop implying I did it... I don't want a perma-ban!
2- For those who disagree with my ban, the Site Suggestions and Complaints thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/site-suggest...omplaints-259/ is where they should address it.

Thanks for all the shout outs and support guys!! Be back soon...

-=GYRO=-
Park_aviator is online now Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 10:23 PM
Registered User
nebwake's Avatar
United States, NE, Lincoln
Joined Mar 2011
707 Posts
I just kidding Gary. I wont Implicate you. I need you UAS guys next time i go over, you guys sure love the hellfire's and so do we!
nebwake is offline Find More Posts by nebwake
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:17 PM
Perfect 3pt inverted landing!
teookie's Avatar
USA, AL, Huntsville
Joined Oct 2008
3,089 Posts
I have a vyper 46" fuse in yellow. PM me if interested. I'm not sure how much shipping would cost since it already has the stab glued in (big box).
teookie is offline Find More Posts by teookie
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:21 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
4,379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Hi y'all,
1st off, please don't hurt me admins . Gary (Gyro) just wanted to make sure nobody thought he actually took down the site, so he says this.

From Gyro:

1- I DID NOT take the site down today. It was probably a DDoS attack from copyking over me not being banned quickly enough. ---just kidding! But seriously, stop implying I did it... I don't want a perma-ban!
2- For those who disagree with my ban, the Site Suggestions and Complaints thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/site-suggest...omplaints-259/ is where they should address it.

Thanks for all the shout outs and support guys!! Be back soon...

-=GYRO=-
Hell yeah!!! They ban you for telling the truth. They can't ban us all.
3Dplank is offline Find More Posts by 3Dplank
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:22 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Is there a full scale scheme like this? http://www.nitroplanes.com/05a330-red-kit.html

Also this scheme looks familiar. http://www.nitroplanes.com/05a330-red-kit-nv.html
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM