Old Aug 06, 2012, 06:32 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
What the heck are hot fries?
Yep, if you have not had them you have to try them, try eating the whole bag with nothing else to eat or drink you will start sweating! atleast I did.
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Old Aug 06, 2012, 06:34 PM
On loan to Texas
United States, TX, Benbrook
Joined Oct 2005
5,237 Posts
Quote:
What the heck are hot fries?
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Yep, if you have not had them you have to try them, try eating the whole bag with nothing else to eat or drink you will start sweating! atleast I did.
How did you do that, your in the wrong forum. You quoted G4S in the Fanatics forum and posted here in the fly low thread.
Ohio AV8TOR is online now Find More Posts by Ohio AV8TOR
Old Aug 06, 2012, 06:38 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Yeah because to be an air force pilot you can not get in trouble with the law, so I am staying away form those on topic police.
Last edited by skarface; Aug 06, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 06:40 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
USA, CO, Highlands Ranch
Joined Apr 2009
1,993 Posts
Quote:
Nvm I have no chance to be a pilot, I am not taking honor classes and I don't do any school sports, I do not plan on going to college for 4 years unless they would send me to learn about a job. I will have to look up requirements for being a mechanic and working on the planes and or heli's.

If that does not work then I will just shoot for a police officer which I know I could do because my brother recently went through the academy.
SD,

You have every chance to be what you want to be. To live "The American Dream". Do you know what that is?

Do you want to be a aircraft mechanic and collect a paycheck or do you want to own a company that services planes for profit? Consider college my friend. Enjoy the 4 years and learn something. Even if you don't learn anything other than professional partying you have the sheepskin that said you did. Bigger Money!

Cop? your just gonna get fat and be rude. Heck anybody can do that and again your collecting a paycheck.

Quote:
Jayhawk, thanks alot for all of that info, if the eye surgery worked out the only problem I could see is my grades, but I should still have time to change. I have no problems with health and I am 5' 11" and 130-135 pounds, I think I could start changing my ways and have a chance.
The best way is to have the government pay for your college. Sign up for ROTC. Serious. You have to agree to a hitch in whatever service you choose, but they pay for your college education.

It's all about the education game is over it's how many credentials do you have? Heck wait until you meet a WOMAN. LOL

Just a Hillbilly thinkin - Ron
rdcskkrose is offline Find More Posts by rdcskkrose
Old Aug 06, 2012, 06:41 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I <3 3dhs View Post
How did you do that, your in the wrong forum. You quoted G4S in the Fanatics forum and posted here in the fly low thread.
It is magic, I can do anything I want with your quoted post. *evil laugh*

I like your new name.
Last edited by skarface; Aug 06, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 06:47 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcskkrose View Post
SD,

You have every chance to be what you want to be. To live "The American Dream". Do you know what that is?

Do you want to be a aircraft mechanic and collect a paycheck or do you want to own a company that services planes for profit? Consider college my friend. Enjoy the 4 years and learn something. Even if you don't learn anything other than professional partying you have the sheepskin that said you did. Bigger Money!

Cop? your just gonna get fat and be rude. Heck anybody can do that and again your collecting a paycheck.

The best way is to have the government pay for your college. Sign up for ROTC. Serious. You have to agree to a hitch in whatever service you choose, but they pay for your college education.

It's all about the education game is over it's how many credentials do you have? Heck wait until you meet a WOMAN. LOL

Just a Hillbilly thinkin - Ron
Nope, will not be fat and rude my brother said his cheif tackles guys and then the guys wants to fight back, my brother just tazes them and then they surrender. Also my brother is only 5' 9" but he has some big arms.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 07:01 PM
3DHS 'native'
USA, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2008
5,929 Posts
Meh, I live in texas and grew up in South Africa...I can take hot.

Quote:
going4speed is offline Find More Posts by going4speed
Old Aug 06, 2012, 07:02 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Ok try it out sometime then let me know how it goes.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 07:03 PM
3DHS 'native'
USA, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2008
5,929 Posts
Gotta find them first...never seen them.
going4speed is offline Find More Posts by going4speed
Old Aug 06, 2012, 07:05 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Gotta find them first...never seen them.
They are usally in gas stations and places like that, or lowes that's where I found mine today haha, call up lowes ask them if they have and hot fires in there check out department.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 07:08 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Phoenix
3D plane huckin.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 07:09 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Hey guy I have a funny story. I got my T28 fixed and just got back from flying. This guy wanted to buddybox me because I didn't have my card. I didn't want to cause a scene so I humored him. He promptly shut his mouth when I took off, flipped inverted, went vertical, halfroll, waterfall, full throttle axial rolls down the runway, turned and landed. Took my TX back and flew again. Hell yeah!
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 06, 2012, 07:12 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
USA, CO, Highlands Ranch
Joined Apr 2009
1,993 Posts
Quote:
Nope, will not be fat and rude my brother said his cheif tackles guys and then the guys wants to fight back, my brother just tazes them and then they surrender. Also my brother is only 5' 9" but he has some big arms.
I believe you missed my point my friend.

Ron
rdcskkrose is offline Find More Posts by rdcskkrose