HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 23, 2012, 07:12 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Well the last I heard last year was that spare fuses would not be sold anymore. Maybe that changed but I dont see them on 3dhs page.
I said ADC, not 3dhs. right now ADC has a couple of the smaller fuses the last time I checked. As Arron said they will eventually be getting more rellacment fuses for different planes. Also this will not be a "fuselage kit" as they were called a year or so ago, they will just be called "replacement fuselage". The "kit" came with the elevator, canopy, and cowl (I think, I did not know what 3dhs was until last september). Also, since it came with almost everything but the wings most people would spend the extra 30$ or so to get a whole new airframe.

The "replacment fuselages" that they are going to be coming out with soon (ADC already has some of the small fuses available) will have no elevator, no canopy, and I am not sure if the cowl with come with it or not. I am pretty sure it will still come with rudder but not sure. So since the new replacment fuses will basically be just the fuse it will be cheaper than the fuses that were sold a year or so ago. So now when a fuse breaks in half it will be worth it to buy the replacment fuselage.
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 07:15 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebwake View Post
No I only have an Edge but I have flown the extra and it does fly really good, probably a little more precise and doesn't seem to have quite the elevator but has more rudder authority. And i love the wire gear, the 48 is my absolute thrash plane, I do elevators all the way to the ground and just bend the gear back. Love them, I wish that the 47 had wire gear, if it did I would get one.
Haha see, if the shp had the wire landing gear I would not have bought it. Lol
Old Jul 23, 2012, 08:11 PM
3DHS 'native'
USA, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2008
5,921 Posts
Keith I would like to commend you on your posts lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
I said ADC, not 3dhs. right now ADC has a couple of the smaller fuses the last time I checked. As Arron said they will eventually be getting more rellacment fuses for different planes. Also this will not be a "fuselage kit" as they were called a year or so ago, they will just be called "replacement fuselage". The "kit" came with the elevator, canopy, and cowl (I think, I did not know what 3dhs was until last september). Also, since it came with almost everything but the wings most people would spend the extra 30$ or so to get a whole new airframe.

The "replacment fuselages" that they are going to be coming out with soon (ADC already has some of the small fuses available) will have no elevator, no canopy, and I am not sure if the cowl with come with it or not. I am pretty sure it will still come with rudder but not sure. So since the new replacment fuses will basically be just the fuse it will be cheaper than the fuses that were sold a year or so ago. So now when a fuse breaks in half it will be worth it to buy the replacment fuselage.
going4speed is offline Find More Posts by going4speed
Old Jul 23, 2012, 08:32 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Keith I would like to commend you on your posts lately.
Thank you.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:12 PM
United States, MI, Lambertville
Joined Feb 2011
801 Posts
Guys I have a spinner with a center mounting bolt, where can I get a prop adapter to accept the center bolt? This will go on a Hacker A60
Balsa Breaker is offline Find More Posts by Balsa Breaker
Last edited by Balsa Breaker; Jul 23, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:21 PM
Landing, HEY, I got it!!!!!
U.S.A. Celina, TX
Joined Oct 2010
814 Posts
Nvm...............
jcfab is offline Find More Posts by jcfab
Last edited by jcfab; Jul 24, 2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:50 PM
Landing, HEY, I got it!!!!!
U.S.A. Celina, TX
Joined Oct 2010
814 Posts
This one too...........................
jcfab is offline Find More Posts by jcfab
Last edited by jcfab; Jul 24, 2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Bored the audience.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:52 PM
Fly More Crash Less
United States, AZ, Prescott
Joined Sep 2007
1,299 Posts
I guess I will throw this in here for all you Heli guys if you are interested. This is a video of my buddy Chris flying his Align Trex 700E at my former field. His first attempt at night flying and he goes with a 700 just crazy to me. Anyways my buddy thanks me and curses me everyday for getting him into night flying. Here is the YouTube video.

Align Trex 700E Night Flying by Chris Corbitt (3 min 54 sec)
AZAerobat is offline Find More Posts by AZAerobat
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:57 PM
inverted-i-fly
United States, CA, Petaluma
Joined Mar 2011
4,248 Posts
great video, love the fair going on in the back ground, great flying, almost easier to see at night then in the day? but, sorry had to mute the soundtrack
3drcparts is offline Find More Posts by 3drcparts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:04 PM
Time To Fly The Best!
Hills of Eastern Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
13,776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted-I-Fly View Post
great video, love the fair going on in the back ground, great flying, almost easier to see at night then in the day? but, sorry had to mute the soundtrack
What?? You don't like the Gee Bee's ???????
heritageflyer is offline Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:04 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
That is freakin AWESOME!!! Where can I get lights?!?
Alex Schauer is offline Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:05 PM
Time To Fly The Best!
Hills of Eastern Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
13,776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
That is freakin AWESOME!!! Where can I get lights?!?
Fly through a Christmas Tree this winter.....
heritageflyer is offline Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:07 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
Wish me luck with that
But i want them NOW!!!
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:12 PM
HIBDON FOR PRESIDENT !!
Modesto, CA
Joined Nov 2006
3,129 Posts
Thieves

I maintaind three Shoping Centers for a living, last night thieves broke into the mechanical/electrical room of one of them. They turned off the main breakers, cut all phone lines, and ripped out the fire alarm and roof alarm. Then they broke into three tenants spaces by smashing out windows. They got a safe that wast bolted to the floor in one of them, just some small stuff from a nail salon, broke into the third by smashing out a glass door and tried to get into thier storage area but were unable. Must of been proffessional burglars, they accomplished a lot in a short amount of time.
goflyhighrc is offline Find More Posts by goflyhighrc
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:18 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
Omg!!!!!! How much overall in dollars did you loose??I'm so sorry that is very unfortunate!!