SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by xzatx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2012, 01:50 AM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Jul 2011
87 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Sold
** crashed composite repairs, i can fix your expensive crashed plane

Hi,

I've been crashing so many planes recently that i've become extremely confident that i can fix any type of crash you had.

I can help you fix any expensive plane that had an unfortunate accident and reinforce it for good.

I do CARBON FIBER REPAIRS, REINFORCEMENTS, KEVLAR REINFORCEMENTS AND FIBER GLASS AIRFOIL REPAIR

Since i still don't consider myself a pro! i'm willing to fix your plane for the cost of the material that i will be using and possibly a minimal fee depends on the work.. usually SANDING takes most the energy and time!! .. but hey, i do it for fun!

Last week i crashed an $1100 DLG STOBEL, the whole nose broke offf.. and the wing broke in multiple places, crashed a blaster, and i had rough landing for a stratair viper $1300 F5D ship. i somehow managed to fix them and they do look decent! so i'm proud.

let me know what you have send me pictures and we can discuss!
for pictures see here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1587598
PLEASE EMAIL PICTURES TO ALAMRAY@GMAIL.COM

thanks
xzatx is offline Find More Posts by xzatx
Last edited by xzatx; Feb 07, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2012, 05:42 AM
USA, CA, Fresno
Joined Nov 2008
141 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Yeap I'm sure you'll get lot of business here and I'll be one on your list too but I'll preying for the best I still wish you be little closer tho
davhigher is offline Find More Posts by davhigher
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:55 AM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Jul 2011
87 Posts
Trader Rating: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by davhigher View Post
Yeap I'm sure you'll get lot of business here and I'll be one on your list too but I'll preying for the best I still wish you be little closer tho
fresno is not too bad. anyway i dont do balsa.. only fiberglass carbon fiber and kevlar.

and yeah man, crashes happens and i do like to fix! and get these babies back in the air.
xzatx is offline Find More Posts by xzatx
Old Feb 08, 2012, 02:21 AM
Sure it'll work
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Nov 2005
4,272 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
How about this one? I would love to see it fly again. I don't have the heart to toss it.
Flyextreme is offline Find More Posts by Flyextreme
Last edited by Flyextreme; Feb 08, 2012 at 02:33 AM.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 02:14 AM
Sure it'll work
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Nov 2005
4,272 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
Flyextreme is offline Find More Posts by Flyextreme