HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by backburner1955, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2012, 08:29 PM
Rotor Head
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
For Sale
The NEW Lower Priced "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness"

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness"

NEW Lower Price!...

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness" is a new design based on a generic Binocular Suspension Harness, and is intended to replace the standard transmitter neck strap. This new design eliminates the stress and discomfort of the neck area that is caused by the weight and movement of your transmitter hanging from your neck. The new design places all of the load evenly distributed over both of your shoulders.

The design of the Suspension Harness allows you to bend over your helicopter or plane to make any adjustments and does not let your transmitter swing out into your area of reach, banging into your aircraft and getting in the way.

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness" is easy to put on and comfortable to wear the entire time at the flying field and is easily used by both "Thumbs" and "Pinch" type fliers. The Harness is easily adjustable to all sizes and transmitter elevations. It fits comfortably over heavy sweatshirts and jackets for cold weather flying.

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness" is available for the New lower price of $22.95 shipped in the Continental United States. International Insured shipping is available for an additional cost, please contact me for additional shipping costs. All International shipments will be sent via International Priority Insured.

The Harness is available in 3 different sizes, Medium for youth and smaller individuals, Large for average Adults, and X-Large for the larger members. It is now available in 10 standard colors which include, Black, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Silver Gray, Charcoal Gray, Burgundy and Purple. Many other colors and patterns are available upon request for a price of $25.95 shipped in the Continental United States. When ordering, please specify which size and color preference you choose.

Payments can be made via PayPal to backburner55@sbcglobal.net. I also can be contacted for info or ordering via PM or E-Mail.

Colors and patterns can be seen for ordering purposes at the following links.
http://www.strapworks.com/Articles.asp?ID=118#patterned
http://www.strapworks.com/Articles.asp?ID=161

All reviews and posts can be viewed in my thread on Heli-Freak and RC Heli Addict at the following links.
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=273906
http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/main-d...x-harness.html

Thank You For Your Support...

backburner1955 is offline Find More Posts by backburner1955
Last edited by backburner1955; Mar 07, 2012 at 03:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2012, 11:52 AM
Joined Jul 2002
533 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
A friend got two and gave me one to try. Have to say I was a bit skeptic but after trying I loved it, keeps my 12X where it should be and yes Gordon, I could block the sun while still using it. Much better than the simple neck straps.

Also very useful if you don't have a neck

Great product.

Glauco
Glauco is offline Find More Posts by Glauco
Old Feb 03, 2012, 03:30 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
I am glad you gave it a shot and enjoy it.
Old Feb 03, 2012, 03:56 PM
USA, IL, Naperville
Joined Feb 2003
857 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
I received mine a week ago. Great quality. I look forward to warmer weather to give it a try!
John Walter is online now Find More Posts by John Walter
Old Feb 03, 2012, 04:51 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
It will fit over a jacket, don't let the cold keep you in.
Old Feb 03, 2012, 05:18 PM
USA, IL, Naperville
Joined Feb 2003
857 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
I agree it will fit, but not many thermals over a cold, wet, sod farm on a cloudy day in Feb.
John Walter is online now Find More Posts by John Walter
Old Feb 04, 2012, 12:42 PM
Obey gravity, it's the law!
United States, TX, Katy
Joined Oct 2011
50 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I love mine. My mom is a seamstress, so I know when I see quality stitching. I also was apprehensive to see how it would work when trying to block the sun, but this video shows that I can still do that and keep the radio at a conformable place the rest of the time. The seller was very approachable with questions and delivered on time. Buy with confidence.

Gordo

Alula - Catch me if you can (6 min 3 sec)
BrickFlier is offline Find More Posts by BrickFlier
Old Feb 04, 2012, 11:58 PM
United States, CA, San Marino
Joined Jun 2003
62 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Ditto, got mine 2 months ago & love it
gauchers is offline Find More Posts by gauchers
Old Feb 22, 2012, 10:11 PM
Obey gravity, it's the law!
United States, TX, Katy
Joined Oct 2011
50 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
bump + a newer higher quality video where you can see the harness in all it's glory...

Alula at the park (2 min 27 sec)
BrickFlier is offline Find More Posts by BrickFlier
Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:20 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Very Nice.
Old Mar 04, 2012, 11:00 AM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Check out the website that I have been working on, it has plenty of pictures, user pictures and a couple of videos. Let me know what you think.

Also, there is plenty of materials and colors in stock, so get your Harness before the good flying days take up all of your time.

https://sites.google.com/site/noneckrc/
Old Apr 03, 2012, 10:41 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Thank You to all of the RC Groups and Heli Freak members for the great support of "No Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness". I just released the Harness in January of 2011 and now I have sold over 200 to members all over the world.

Thank You All...
Old Jun 12, 2012, 04:51 PM
USA, CA, Mountain View
Joined Dec 2007
933 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
I received mine yesterday, and I tried it out this morning. It was a perfect fit, and I didn't even have to adjust the straps. Love how the transmitter feels more secured on to my body now. Thank you for such a great and affordable product!
7rider is offline Find More Posts by 7rider
Old Jul 05, 2012, 10:12 PM
United States, CA, Rancho Palos Verdes
Joined Oct 2011
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
hi im intrested on buying one?black color, small size.paypal ready
mgnnuke is offline Find More Posts by mgnnuke
Old Jul 06, 2012, 05:15 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Email replied to this afternoon, sorry for the delay.