HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by backburner1955, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2012, 09:25 PM
Rotor Head
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
For Sale
The NEW Lower Priced "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness"

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness"

NEW Lower Price!...

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness" is a new design based on a generic Binocular Suspension Harness, and is intended to replace the standard transmitter neck strap. This new design eliminates the stress and discomfort of the neck area that is caused by the weight and movement of your transmitter hanging from your neck. The new design places all of the load evenly distributed over both of your shoulders.

The design of the Suspension Harness allows you to bend over your helicopter or plane to make any adjustments and does not let your transmitter swing out into your area of reach, banging into your aircraft and getting in the way.

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness" is easy to put on and comfortable to wear the entire time at the flying field and is easily used by both "Thumbs" and "Pinch" type fliers. The Harness is easily adjustable to all sizes and transmitter elevations. It fits comfortably over heavy sweatshirts and jackets for cold weather flying.

The "No-Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness" is available for the New lower price of $22.95 shipped in the Continental United States. International Insured shipping is available for an additional cost, please contact me for additional shipping costs. All International shipments will be sent via International Priority Insured.

The Harness is available in 3 different sizes, Medium for youth and smaller individuals, Large for average Adults, and X-Large for the larger members. It is now available in 10 standard colors which include, Black, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Silver Gray, Charcoal Gray, Burgundy and Purple. Many other colors and patterns are available upon request for a price of $25.95 shipped in the Continental United States. When ordering, please specify which size and color preference you choose.

Payments can be made via PayPal to backburner55@sbcglobal.net. I also can be contacted for info or ordering via PM or E-Mail.

Colors and patterns can be seen for ordering purposes at the following links.
http://www.strapworks.com/Articles.asp?ID=118#patterned
http://www.strapworks.com/Articles.asp?ID=161

All reviews and posts can be viewed in my thread on Heli-Freak and RC Heli Addict at the following links.
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=273906
http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/main-d...x-harness.html

Thank You For Your Support...

backburner1955 is offline Find More Posts by backburner1955
Last edited by backburner1955; Mar 07, 2012 at 04:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2012, 12:19 AM
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
3,139 Posts
Trader Rating: 132
great harness... I love mine!! I enjoy that it doesn't fall over into my plane when I bend down to pick it up!
-= GYRO =- is offline Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 03, 2012, 01:39 AM
Big Extra
USA, CA, Lincoln
Joined Apr 2003
1,213 Posts
Trader Rating: 165
I can't see the pics. Sounds neat though. Might be interested.
rino is offline Find More Posts by rino
Old Feb 03, 2012, 02:39 AM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rino View Post
I can't see the pics. Sounds neat though. Might be interested.
Hey Rino,

Maybe your browser is blocking them. Try looking in these threads. If you still have trouble, PM me and I can email the pics to you if you are interested.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1557439

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1561822
Old Feb 05, 2012, 12:47 AM
Oldrndrt RCav8r
United States, OK, Ardmore
Joined May 2009
61 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
PM Sent...
georgewaldrop is online now Find More Posts by georgewaldrop
Old Feb 05, 2012, 12:18 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewaldrop View Post
PM Sent...
PM replied and Paypal info and request sent,

Thanks George.
Old Mar 04, 2012, 12:01 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Check out the website that I have been working on, it has plenty of pictures, user pictures and a couple of videos. Let me know what you think.

Also, there is plenty of materials and colors in stock, so get your Harness before the good flying days take up all of your time.

https://sites.google.com/site/noneckrc/
Old Mar 04, 2012, 01:30 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Miami Lakes, Florida, USA
Joined Mar 2003
8,486 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
My first impressions:
  1. You don't want a background picture of a helicopter if you're trying to sell a harness. If anything, you want a picture of the harness!
  2. In fact, you don't want a complex background image at all. The one you have makes the text harder to read and is a bit irritating. Keep the background simple and uncluttered, with high contrast to the text, and with separate pictures.
  3. Think up the best domain name you can for your product, do a whois search to make sure that name is available, grab it now, and promote your product under that name even if you're not yet ready to establish a website at that URL. You can at least set up a redirection to that Google-hosted page until you're ready to do it the right way. The name doesn't have to be short, it just has to be appropriate, descriptive, easy to remember, and easy to communicate verbally to others without having to write it down. A ".com" suffix is always preferable. Owning a domain name is cheap as long as nobody has already claimed it.
  4. Photo album: Avoid giving the impression that it's just for helicopters. Show people wearing the harnesses with their radios, but there's no reason to even show what sort of model they're flying. Alternately, you could show a balanced mixture of people flying helicopters, gliders, glow plug planes, park fliers, etc.

By the way, the Paypal payment system works great, except that it was so quick and easy that I totally forgot about specifying size and color. (I want a large size in blue, and I'm the "Mike" with the Hialeah, FL address.) Maybe it would be better to itemize all of the combinations of sizes and colors with a separate "Buy Now" button for each combination.
Miami Mike is offline Find More Posts by Miami Mike
Old Mar 04, 2012, 03:11 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Thank you for all of the input Mike, most valuable. I have been thinking of a real site vs. the google hosted page.

I agree that the picture makes it kind of a pain in the a$$ to read, I just threw that in, because I could not make my mind up about a background or theme.

As far as the Paypal, it does work ok, it is a free widget on the google hosted page. I am trying to figure out how to incorporate a better Pay Now button that will not allow you to select the pay feature until you choose a size and a color or pattern. Once the size and color or pattern via drop down menus is selected then it automatically prompts you to pay the correct amount. This is available via Paypal, but I can not figure out how to use it on this page.

Maybe it will have to wait until a real site is setup.

Thank You very much.

btw, your payment has been received and your harness will go right out. Thank You
Old Apr 03, 2012, 11:41 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Thank You to all of the RC Groups and Heli Freak members for the great support of "No Neck Transmitter Suspension Harness". I just released the Harness in January of 2011 and now I have sold over 200 to members all over the world.

Thank You All...
Old May 22, 2012, 06:23 AM
Stone Mountain, GA
Joined May 2007
409 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
PM Sent
dgfinch is offline Find More Posts by dgfinch
Old Mar 11, 2013, 10:01 PM
Rotor Head
Joined Jun 2010
11 Posts
Spring Special!

Now until April 1st, all standard color "No-Neck Harness" in standard sizes, M,L,XL, will be $20.00 shipped in the United States. I have plenty of Hardware and materials in stock, ready for next day shipping.

Colors in stock, Black, Red, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Orange, Yellow, Burgundy, Charcoal Grey and Silver Grey.

Get yours now during this early spring special and be ready for the flying field.

Thank You
Last edited by backburner1955; Mar 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM.