Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by LOSIFIEND, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2012, 01:27 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
458 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Twin Pro Boat Geico project for sale-Need money for college!!

I need to take some college courses to advance my career and increase my chances of finding a job, hopefully soon!! Classes start Monday. I hate to do it, but this must go.....yes I'm actually crying while typing this..... But priorities come first cause no job=no money=no build anyways, lol.

Scott, Tiqueman, laid the CF inside and made the motor plates for me so you know it looks bad A/SS!!.

All it needs is a "Y" harness for the ESC's, servo, batteries, radio gear, sanding & paint. I was going to try 4 and 5S and see what she did.

It includes:
-2x 125A Bridie ESC's which I have removed cooling block, sanded FET's to make sure everyone makes contact with cooling plate and added silicone based heat transfer paste too. I have had nothing but luck with these ESC's once this has been done to them. I ran one in my Spartan, I run one in my Pursuit, in my 26" Prince and now 2 are in here.
-2x Tacon 3674 1700kv motors with AQ cooling jackets and AQ motor couplings
-Custom made stingers
-L & R .150 drive cables with prop shafts and prop drive dogs
-1 each, R & L X442 props. One is sharpened and balanced since I already had one. The counter rotating one needs to be worked since I ordered it for this project
-1 each, R&L Groupner 45mm carbon props
-2x OSE CF battery trays
-Hatch locks which are ready to be installed ether before or after paint
-Stock rudder with Kintec bracket and steering rid boot. The Kintec bracket came with it tough it wont need it with the twin setup
-Tiqueman FG lid with expansion foam glassed over for floatation purposes
-2 complete stock drive wires with prop shafts
-1 stock canopy
-2 Stock inner lids
-Under hull water pick ups
-Custom water outlets
-NO STAND INCLUDED!!

Asking $450 shipped for everything to the lower 48. Price includes paypal fees I need to make back the money for my college classes which I already paid for. Bills are coming quick so I need to recuperate as much as I can. So NO LOW BALLERS please. You can text me at two-one-three-479-seven-three-three-three with questions or offers for a quick reply.

Water outlets. Holes next to canopy magnets are for hatch locks(INCLUDED) for the FG lid.
LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Last edited by LOSIFIEND; Feb 02, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2012, 12:12 AM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2008
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
offer

mike wiese is offline Find More Posts by mike wiese
Old Feb 03, 2012, 10:51 AM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
458 Posts
Thanks, but I would part it out before going that low. The installation of the CF inside the boat and motor mounts alone were $200. I'm still working on it hoping it sells quicker once I get a few videos of it running.
Old Feb 03, 2012, 07:10 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
458 Posts
Pending payment.
Closed Thread