HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 19, 2012, 06:27 PM
United States, MI, Shelby Township
Joined Mar 2011
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagayama13 View Post
I wonder which will make to our LHS first.....the 300 or 130?
Horizon Hobby said that the 130 X will get to LHS's in July, the 300 X, in June....
jimmiedac is offline Find More Posts by jimmiedac
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2012, 08:31 PM
OSMBuddha
KC Mo
Joined Mar 2007
784 Posts
As of now.......either way, I'm getting one of them. Just which one?
nagayama13 is offline Find More Posts by nagayama13
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:27 AM
Adelaide Plains Australia
Joined Dec 2007
3,399 Posts
Blade 300X Indoors With Hamish Scott

With thanks to Hamish Scott and Modelflight.com.au Thrillseeker Productions brings you a close up look at the new Blade 300X being "Thrashed" indoors I got Hamish putting the 300X through it's paces indoors and after hitting the deck a few times, he literally cleans the floor with this heli man these things are durable and can this bloke fly Hamish is a great pilot and really puts this little beauty through it's paces hitting the ground a few times and just flying on like nothing happened! as your see in the video.
I reckon this heli is going to leave the shop shelf's quickly, thats for sure
Now this thing flies fast, is small and was hard to follow, i think i captured it the best my ol 56yr old body could, as always full screen HD is the best to view this heli in, anyway sit back and enjoy

cheers chuck

PS check out my youtube channel for other videos featuring Hamish

Blade 300X Indoors With Hamish Scott (4 min 9 sec)
ChuckTseeker is offline Find More Posts by ChuckTseeker
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:21 AM
USA, CA, Westlake Village
Joined Sep 2004
1,794 Posts
Nice vid Chuck! Hamish can fly! Fun to watch!

Now I want it even more....and the 130X!
lovespicyfood is offline Find More Posts by lovespicyfood
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:37 AM
EDF Junkie
Pacific Northwest
Joined Oct 2007
1,496 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker View Post
With thanks to Hamish Scott and Modelflight.com.au Thrillseeker Productions brings you a close up look at the new Blade 300X being "Thrashed" indoors I got Hamish putting the 300X through it's paces indoors and after hitting the deck a few times, he literally cleans the floor with this heli man these things are durable and can this bloke fly Hamish is a great pilot and really puts this little beauty through it's paces hitting the ground a few times and just flying on like nothing happened! as your see in the video.
I reckon this heli is going to leave the shop shelf's quickly, thats for sure
Now this thing flies fast, is small and was hard to follow, i think i captured it the best my ol 56yr old body could, as always full screen HD is the best to view this heli in, anyway sit back and enjoy

cheers chuck

PS check out my youtube channel for other videos featuring Hamish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SycXefsv5s
Nice video Chuck. Did you post a 130 X video somewhere too?
NwRcFlight is offline Find More Posts by NwRcFlight
Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:16 PM
Joined Mar 2011
171 Posts
It's gonna be a long two months...

Here it is mid-April and with the original release date for the 300 X we all should be flying or anticipating the arrival of our new helis. It's gonna be a LONG two months until the new release date of mid-June

I can see the enthusiasm for this thread has "wayned" and the activity has dropped but take heart..we can speculate on all sorts of issues. Oh by the way, thanks to "ChuckTseeker" for the great videos. We can see what this heli can do....got me all charged up again....but of course I'll never be able to fly like H. Scott, impressive for sure!

With the release of the 130 X I may have to have them all...mCPx, 130 X, 300 X, 450 X, 500 X...... .

Regards,
J.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 07:03 PM
Joined Dec 2007
3,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwRcFlight View Post
Nice video Chuck. Did you post a 130 X video somewhere too?
yes if you look in my channel there are 5 videos of Hamish flying helis
1 flying the 450X outdoors
1 the 300X outdoors
1 the 300X indoors
1 the 130X indoors
and lastly there is a beauty of him flying the 450 3D indoors and again in this one he hits the blades on the ground during a manoeuvrer and just flys on like nothing happened
This footage is in the "Indoors Fliers on Parade" video

cheers chuck
Old Apr 29, 2012, 03:53 PM
Canada, SK, Prince Albert
Joined Aug 2006
683 Posts
I don't think no news is good news applies here!
fairplane is online now Find More Posts by fairplane
Old Apr 29, 2012, 07:02 PM
OSMBuddha
KC Mo
Joined Mar 2007
784 Posts
Patience lost......I got the 450x! Man this thing is awesome. I might still have to get the 130x for indoors. 2 months in flying helis, and this thing is comfortable for me doing loops, rolls and inverted flight! Great job to E-Flite making the Blade X series!
nagayama13 is offline Find More Posts by nagayama13
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:50 PM
EDF Junkie
Pacific Northwest
Joined Oct 2007
1,496 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagayama13 View Post
patience lost......i got the 450x! Man this thing is awesome. I might still have to get the 130x for indoors. 2 months in flying helis, and this thing is comfortable for me doing loops, rolls and inverted flight! Great job to e-flite making the blade x series!
+1.
NwRcFlight is offline Find More Posts by NwRcFlight
Old May 08, 2012, 04:52 PM
Joined Dec 2007
3,399 Posts
Top Gun Pilots of the Future.....................

Here is something a little different from the Thrillseeker Studios, I Caught a few of the young pilots flying at our local indoors session last trip there. Watching the looks on these kids faces as they fly their machines is priceless. These kids are the future of our hobby and should be encouraged all the way. I hope you enjoy seeing these Pilots Of The Future, enjoying this hobby to the max! please share this video and encourage your kids, grand kids to get into this great pastime, this video has them flying helicopters and planes, so please enjoy and share with your friends

cheers chuck

Top Gun R/C Pilots Of The Future (4 min 54 sec)
Old May 08, 2012, 11:59 PM
Joined Feb 2011
187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckster2 View Post
Glad no one has been seriously injured to date, the potential is definitely there though.
I would think they would at least put up some chicken wire for spectators to stand behind.
How fast do those hypo seven hundreds get going anyhow?
When the little sr120 bumps your leg it stings a bit.
Not true...

A person was killed at my local flying field in 2003.

No doubt about it these helis are dangerous. I wear safety glasses when I'm flying anything over 100 size. And I don't want anyone near the heli where it might hit them.
jscott1 is offline Find More Posts by jscott1
Old May 09, 2012, 08:46 PM
Joined Mar 2011
171 Posts
Battery Connector

Does anyone know what battery connector the 300 X uses....I forgot to look at the Toledo Show...

Regards,
J.
Old May 09, 2012, 08:51 PM
United States, FL, Boynton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
392 Posts
Ec3
lkagan is offline Find More Posts by lkagan
Old May 10, 2012, 10:13 AM
Joined Mar 2011
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkagan View Post
Ec3
KEWELL !!!....I have some 1300mAh 3S batteries I can prep.....only about a month left before we can put this bird in the air...!!!!