SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 01, 2012, 07:47 AM
H-King, DuraFly, Turnigy
Joined Mar 2008
144 Posts
New Product
Turnigy SLICK 3D 1.3M -HOBBYKING Official Build Thread

Hobbyking Slick 360 3D 1300mm (ARF)

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...%5FARF%5F.html (Orange Scheme)
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...F%5F.html(Blue Scheme)

HobbyKing Slick 360 3D Blue 1300mm (ARF) (3 min 17 sec)

When I test flew this Slick at the Factory a month ago I was gitty like a little girl, I had dreams about it and what power system/electronics I was going to use for my personal one. Not a joke, ask my friends.

Now that its on the site Im going to put it together and actually do some kind of a build thread on it cause thats what I do.

Anyways, I am going to manage to get the things I need for it at the end of this next week probably around 2/8 or so, and start like I said putting a build thread together, and maybe a video if were lucky.

Here is some pictures of the box unveiling, I was going to show it next to my HK micro slick before I decapitated it but use your imagination.

I did lots of research on the best setup, BUT I chickened out last minute and went with the cheaper stuff that's recommend on the combo page like the cheaper ESC, and Servos:

Things to buy for ULTIMATE Setup:

Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 3548-840kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 35-XX Spare Accessory Pack
TGY-390DMH High Performance MG Digital Servo (Extra Strong) 5.4kg / .11sec / 22.5g - QTY.4
Turnigy Super Brain 60A Brushless ESC
Turnigy USB Linker for AquaStar/Super Brain
Turnigy nano-tech 2650mah 4S 35~70C Lipo Pack
Turnigy nano-tech 2200mah 4S 35~70C Lipo Pack- For Lighter setup
Polyester Velcro Peel-n-stick adhesive side V-STRONG (1mtr)
Battery Velcro Strap (2pcs/bag)
Insta-Flex Flexible Thin CA 1. oz
Turnigy 5mm Heat Shrink Tube - BLACK (1mtr)
Nylon XT60 Connectors Male/Female (5 pairs) GENUINE
Charge Cable w/ Male XT60 <-> 4mm Banana plug
Polymax 5.5mm Gold Connectors 10 pairs (20pc)- I was going to put these on my battery and esc to motor for less resistance
Turnigy Heat Shrink Tube 10mm BLACK (1mtr)
Cable Ties HS3.6x250mm 100pc (Natural White)
SELF TAPPING SCREWS W/SHOULDER M2X12 (10PCS/SET)- I always lose them
Ball and roller link 3.9x2x16mm (10pcs)- MUST HAVE!!!
Ball and roller link 4.8x3x17mm (10pcs/bag)- Wanted to try these out too.
HobbyKing 4-6min Epoxy Glue- I use this to glue the ball-link to the pushrod, scuff metal rod first before glue(I only use on small planes)
Twisted 15CM Servo Lead Extention (Futaba) 22AWG (5pcs/set)
Futaba/JR Connector caps (5pcs/set)-Need atleast 2 bags
Spinner 48diam / 5mm shaft
(Not sure what size propeller for SK3 motor)

My Flight setup in the video atop is:
Turnigy nano-tech 2200mah 4S 45~90C Lipo Pack
Hobbyking SS Series 60-70A ESC
6V 3A UBEC 2-5S Lipoly (6-23v)
NTM Prop Drive 35-48 Series 900KV / 815W
Turnigy Digital high torque bearing servo 16.2g/3.1kg/.16sec
NTM Motor Accessory pack
APCe 14x7 but I would use a Turnigy wood next time
(YOU MUST USE 50mm LONG SERVO ARMS)

Here is a link to the Micro version of this plane on HK website and theres a flight video too, it is the Durafly Slick 360 Micro 3D 490mm (PNF) I put a picture of it here

Here is a picture of the full-scale Slick;

Build Post #1 - Tailwheel and Rudder Assembly, Horizontal stab assembly, Control horn assembly, and Hinging.

While im waiting for my components to be in my hand in the beginning of this week I have started doing assembly of the easy steps.

Also to update everyone I have settled with the following components to try out;
Hobbyking SS Series 60-70A ESC =$16.51
6V 3A UBEC 2-5S Lipoly (6-23v) =$4.03
Turnigy Digital high torque bearing servo 16.2g/3.1kg/.16sec x4 =$75.60
NTM Prop Drive 35-48 Series 900KV / 815W =$21.30

I could of went with cheaper servos but decided to go with the Turnigy digital high torque ones, if you wanted to go with the recommended ones on our product page combo list it would of totaled about $30 instead of $75.60, which would of brought my total under $100. So far my total I have into this plane is $117.24

Im using Turnigy nano-tech 2200mah 4S 45~90C I have laying around.

Name: IMG_1416.jpg
Views: 244
Size: 251.0 KB
Description:
Here is all the necessary tools needed for the following assembly. Drill with about a 2mm bit, Pen, Knife, CA Glue, 003 Phillips Screwdriver, and then the kit comes with the other hardware.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: IMG_1417.jpg
Views: 269
Size: 215.2 KB
Description:
I notched the fuse where the tailwheel steering wire would sit so theres not a gap in the hinge-line, I just used the knife and cut the angle on a V up to the height that where the wire would protrude into the rudder for steering.
Name: IMG_1419.jpg
Views: 300
Size: 208.4 KB
Description:
The mount for the tailwheel is a hard wood block that you put the wood screws into, I marked where the tailwheel bracket would sit and then made the hole with the screws I then backed the screws out and put some CA on the threads so when I tightened the screws back down the threads in the wood would be reinforced, after dried I tried cantilevering it with some force and nothing happened.
Name: IMG_1420.jpg
Views: 293
Size: 226.9 KB
Description:
Here is the finished tailwheel assembly before rudder mounting.
Name: IMG_1422.jpg
Size: 223.1 KB
Description:
I did a dry run with the rudder on and marked where the tailwheel steering rod would enter the rudder with a pen.
Name: IMG_1423.jpg
Views: 258
Size: 227.7 KB
Description:
I took my drill which I think was a 2mm drill bit and drilled the hole into the rudder, I then took a little amount of CA and just dripped it down the hole to make sure the wood was hardended.
Name: IMG_1427.jpg
Views: 278
Size: 214.8 KB
Description:
Here is the final tailwheel rudder assembly.
Name: IMG_1429.jpg
Views: 416
Size: 219.9 KB
Description:
At the bottom where the rudder meets the tailwheel bracket I did take my knife and cut a little notch to open up the clearance so that in case I had a hard landing in the future and the bracket bent upwards it did not bind/hit the rudder.
Name: IMG_1429.jpg
Views: 416
Size: 219.9 KB
Description:
I started working on the horizontal stab so I cut the covering over the hole, you can see the outline here.
Name: IMG_1430.jpg
Views: 255
Size: 267.3 KB
Description:
I slid the elevator in upside-down first and then the stab last, on the horizontal stab the covering is cut perfectly so you dont have trim anything away for when you glue the stab to the fuse, I then measured the distance from the front bulkhead with a piece of thick nylon strong I had laying around that didnt stretch I then spent sometime making sure everything was squared perfectly, I was going to take a picture of this but didnt have enough hands but I think you guys get the idea.
Name: IMG_1431.jpg
Views: 246
Size: 222.4 KB
Description:
All the hinge slots are already cut and hinged you just need to glue it, here is me gluing the elevators to stab.
Name: IMG_1432.jpg
Views: 221
Size: 197.6 KB
Description:
Here Im cutting the hole where the control horn to the aileron goes.
Name: IMG_1434.jpg
Views: 212
Size: 188.6 KB
Description:
I took a picture of this when I was done, I highly recommend that when assembling this plane you dry-fit the horn and mark where the front and back of the horns sit and cut the covering away so you can glue this are too. The worst is doing a high stress maneuver and the control horns ripping out, more gluing surface area is good.
Name: IMG_1435.jpg
Views: 239
Size: 257.8 KB
Description:
When gluing any fiberglass horn please rough the surface up before you glue it, here im taking my knife and grooving cross sections so the glue has a better surface to stick to instead of smooth. Like I said before nothing is worse then control horns ripping out during full-throttle blenders
Name: IMG_1436.jpg
Size: 198.7 KB
Description:
Hinging the wings, all the surfaces come pre-hinged so you just need to glue them.

Conclusion: So far is that the kit went together very quickly and all the tolerances and fitting was spot on. Like I said im getting all the components earlier this week and plan to do a flight video soon so keep you guys updated.

BUILD LOG #2

Hey Guys I got all the components yesterday afternoon and spent the night putting it together, I test flew it today and it was a blast, no exaggeration。 Im using a NTM 35-48 900kv and a APC-e 14x7 and the performance is fantastic。Hardcore 3D-flights the motor lands barely warm, I fly with Turnigy 4S 2200 45c nano‘s and I get +/-4 minute 3d-flights with putting 1750-1850mah back in the packs which is right where I should be。

I would actually recommend going with a 14x6 since I have plenty of power and wouldnt mind a little bit longer flight time,though so far Im really happy with this setup, I was thinking about going with the SK3 motor before because its more expensive but this NTM motor has really proved itself,in the future if I had to do it again I would of gone with something like the Turnigy Super Brain 60 ESC because I feel that throttle response now when doing harriers and other maneuvers isnt as fast as I wish it would be but for normal sport flying and stuff its not a problem im just being really picky。Im going to try the Turnigy 14x6 electric wood props when they come back into stock to see if this will help my throttle response since these props are lighter。

Also something to point out also is that you need large servo arms for this plane, thank goodness I bought some after-market arms for my TGY-2216MG servos or this plane would of been un-3d-able today, the fiberglass control horns that come with the model are pretty tall which is good to keep away slop but you are going to need xl-long servo arms, Im using 40mm long arms now and wouldn't mind going to 50mm long arms on the elevator and rudder。I didnt get the correct length servo extensions, the ones I bought were way too long, I would recommend qty。2 500mm for the tail servos and qty。2 150mm +/- for the ailerons and qty。1 100mm for the ESC signal wire。

As far as the plane goes the build was quick and painless, everything matched and there were no drilling for the motor mount or anything else that was mismatched, what I did do was take a iron and pat down the red pin-stripe on the wing because I felt that it could lift up during flight。Also another thing I would mention is that when your installing the tail servos do not screw the servo mounting screws directly into the fuse without making a pilot hole first with a small drill bit, since when pushing down it is possible to crack the ply mount on the inside just like any other plane。

Here are pictures from last nights build, Im going flying in the morning to make the video with our camera guy 。 So you should see the flight video within the next 24hours or so from this post if its not raining tomorrow。

RTF Weight:

Wings with Servos:290.1gr
Fuse RTF:937.5gr
Canopy with Battery:318.3gr
Total RTF Weight= 1545.9gr = 54.53oz

Name: IMG_1468.jpg
Views: 422
Size: 259.4 KB
Description:

Name: IMG_1469.jpg
Views: 340
Size: 246.7 KB
Description:

Name: IMG_1472.jpg
Views: 299
Size: 277.2 KB
Description:

Build Log 2, Final Build。

Name: IMG_1459.jpg
Views: 482
Size: 276.7 KB
Description:
Here is the motor attached to the firewall, the NTM 35-48 900kv bolts directly without any modifications and the supplied hardware is good。
Name: IMG_1460.jpg
Views: 373
Size: 284.5 KB
Description:
Here is another back-view of the motor box,

Name: IMG_1461.jpg
Views: 444
Size: 107.2 KB
Description:
Here is the Battery tray, I added too much velcro but here it is。I also added a little strip towards the firewall to put the battery where I like it for CG。

Name: IMG_1463.jpg
Views: 476
Size: 229.3 KB
Description:
This is where I mounted the esc, I used the super-strong velcro to attach to one of the motor boxes intersecting wood brace, this location is perfect for cooling since back there is a hole in the bottom of the cowling to vacuum the hot air out and also the airflow into the fuse area。

Name: IMG_1464.jpg
Views: 412
Size: 224.9 KB
Description:
Another Motor and ESC location shot。

Name: IMG_1465.jpg
Views: 372
Size: 244.6 KB
Description:
Here is a cowling shot, I put the cowling in its best position and used tape to secure it,before this though I marked where the hard points for screwing the mounting screws into and then just inserted them in, the paint line-up was pretty good。

Name: IMG_1467.jpg
Views: 651
Size: 109.9 KB
Description:
Here is the location for my battery for my 3D。

Conclusion:
Everything was very simple, I was going to take more pictures but I felt that there was nothing more to show。 Usually I hate doing the wheelpants but they were very easy to mount and there was no drilling, the wheel axle had a flange that you tighten the pants up to and then I took some CA to tack it there, everything else was straight-forward。

The Flight Performance of this model was a rocket, also with my 3D CG position there was almost no coupling on Knife Edge also you can push and pull the plane pretty hard on KE and it wont snap which is cool, there is no wing rocking at all, the only thing I wished for from today's test flight was just a little bit more rudder throw but like I said my servo arms need to be about 50mm but tonight Im going to rig something together for tomorrows video。Otherwise Rolling harriers are fast, upright/inverted Harriers have absolutely no wing rock,Elevator has lots of authority。

My After testing modifications are:
Change prop to a light-weight turnigy wood 14x6
Change servo extensions to 500mm on the tail, 150mm on ailerons。
Less Velcro for the battery tray。
50mm Servo arms。
-I think if I get the right sized extensions take away the velcro and switch to a wood prop I think I can get the RTF weight to under 54oz。

*** I really like this plane and I hope you guys do to, please post your pics and videos!!! Below are some un-boxing pictures and structural pics. Please Enjoy
will3d4food is offline Find More Posts by will3d4food
Last edited by will3d4food; Feb 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: typo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2012, 09:11 AM
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,659 Posts
So you posted pics of the full scale Slick because it was inspiration for this plane?

How about also posting pictures of the 3DHS color scheme you guys ripped off? Or is the resemblance coincidence? It's alright... everybody with real 3D experience knows which one will perform, and which one will fall apart in the air.

Like every other Hobbyking balsa 3D thread... a bunch of guys will excitedly post about waiting for their kit... then we will get a couple mediocre maiden videos, and then the thread will fall off in to purgatory.

Here is a maiden of the real thing. Made by 3DHobbyShop. We'll be waiting for your videos showing how great the Turnigy knock off is.

Maiden of the over weight 51" slick (5 min 6 sec)
FireyFate is offline Find More Posts by FireyFate
Last edited by FireyFate; Feb 01, 2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old Feb 01, 2012, 09:27 AM
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by will3d4food View Post
I do not build planes for fun, I do not spend time flying for fun. This is my job, and like all jobs no matter how awesome it is you lose a little interest in your trade. I have not built or flown in my spare time for fun for more then a year.
Oh I'd also like to applaud your story about how you aren't passionate about your job anymore. It makes all the more sense that Turnigy just rips off the designers that do care and try to make something fresh.
Old Feb 01, 2012, 09:33 AM
Pants on the ground
exit 26 Jersey
Joined Jul 2007
6,220 Posts
Nice rip off, why don't you do something original, a lot of blood sweet and tears went into the original. Way to make a dime on someone else's hard work. Must be great working In a country with no rules.
xsubsailor is offline Find More Posts by xsubsailor
Old Feb 01, 2012, 09:41 AM
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsubsailor View Post
Nice rip off, why don't you do something original, a lot of blood sweet and tears went into the original.
It's a rip off for sure, but I'd hold off on calling it a nice one. Of course that's if it's anything like the other "Team Itchy Thumbs" offering, the Moneyshot.

For anybody who is curious, only three flight reports were given in that thread.. and two ended in catastrophic horizontal stabilizer failure. Coincidentally, the one guy who managed to keep his intact is currently saving his money for a better 51" AJ Slick.
Old Feb 01, 2012, 10:06 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
United States, NC, Hertford
Joined Oct 2007
16,466 Posts
Hey wow my maiden video. Sweet!

Anyways you are going to 3d this plane with a 12 inch prop on it? Why make it so hard on yourself? You get to choose any power system you want and those are your recommendations? Can't wait to see how it goes for you.

I do feel you could have found another orange scheme.
losifanatic is offline Find More Posts by losifanatic
Old Feb 01, 2012, 10:09 AM
Honorificabilitudinitatib us
United States, PA, Reading
Joined Aug 2011
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsubsailor View Post
Nice rip off, why don't you do something original, a lot of blood sweet and tears went into the original. Way to make a dime on someone else's hard work. Must be great working In a country with no rules.
This model most likely isn't coming from the same planet but looks better than I would have thought for a copy cat= CF gear, nice hard-ware and air foiled tail section is surprising to see.

Here are more 3dhs models with different scheme and from the pictures it looks like they are the same animal. Don't think it to uncommon because manufactures can really spit out them quickly and make multiple schemes and sell to other vendors.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/36...lox_EP_68.html
Geisha3d is offline Find More Posts by Geisha3d
Old Feb 01, 2012, 10:12 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Joined Oct 2007
16,466 Posts
3dhs isn't selling there designs to other companies
Old Feb 01, 2012, 10:19 AM
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic View Post
3dhs isn't selling there designs to other companies
Yeah, the only thing on that website that looks remotely like 3DHS is that 68 inch Velox with the hideous color scheme... but it's hard to say by the super high resolution 7 kilobyte picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geisha3d View Post
This model most likely isn't coming from the same planet but looks better than I would have thought for a copy cat= CF gear, nice hard-ware and air foiled tail section is surprising to see.
The landing gear is CF, but looks too thin to stand up to any real abuse like repeated harrier landings. The battery box/LG mounting area doesn't appear to be carbon fiber reinforced like a nice 3D model would be these days.
Last edited by FireyFate; Feb 01, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old Feb 01, 2012, 10:30 AM
VOLTS > AMPS
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jul 2011
3,866 Posts
I often wonder when we will see another manufacturing make a slick model. We see extras and edges all the time and the slick is a really good selling plane so it would be in the companies best interest to sell a slick kit.

So its a 51" the smell as the 3dhs, is the fuse the same design? The airgoiled feathers surprised me also. I've been down the hk route as others have and u won't do it again. No spare parts and shipping costs being one of them but the kit I had flew like complete crap.

We will probably see our favorite friend here any moment asking for videos and reviews in order for people to pony up there cash so he doesn't have toom
stgdz is offline Find More Posts by stgdz
Old Feb 01, 2012, 10:37 AM
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz View Post
So its a 51" the smell as the 3dhs, is the fuse the same design? The airgoiled feathers surprised me also. I've been down the hk route as others have and u won't do it again. No spare parts and shipping costs being one of them but the kit I had flew like complete crap.
Lol looks like you've got some auto correct problems there... but no It's nowhere near the same design as the 51" Slick. This thing will NOT hold up like an AJ Slick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz View Post
We will probably see our favorite friend here any moment asking for videos and reviews in order for people to pony up there cash so he doesn't have toom
He seems to have receded back in to EDF world... but lets not mention him again. That's twice already, and if we utter his name 3 times he'll show up like the Candyman of crappy-plane defending.
Old Feb 01, 2012, 11:02 AM
H-King, DuraFly, Turnigy
Joined Mar 2008
144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
So you posted pics of the full scale Slick because it was inspiration for this plane?

How about also posting pictures of the 3DHS color scheme you guys ripped off? Or is the resemblance coincidence? It's alright... everybody with real 3D experience knows which one will perform, and which one will fall apart in the air.

Like every other Hobbyking balsa 3D thread... a bunch of guys will excitedly post about waiting for their kit... then we will get a couple mediocre maiden videos, and then the thread will fall off in to purgatory.

Here is a maiden of the real thing. Made by 3DHobbyShop. We'll be waiting for your videos showing how great the Turnigy knock off is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAzfakMzEY
I am sorry you feel this way but these planes are very different, please examine the difference in pictures before making such strong remarks.

The AJ Slick design is based off the Slick 2009 airplane and the Turnigy Slick is based off the Slick 360 Prototype. Here is a link where you can see the difference in comparison to the two planes http://slickaircraft.com/photogallery01.html

The Turnigy Slick's Canopy location is moved farther forward giving the planes large side area then compared to the AJ Slick.

The Turnigy Slick has a Taller Canopy, Bigger Canopy than compare to AJ Slick.

The Turnigy Slick fuse is wider.

The Vertical Stab is air-foiled stab, AJ Slick is flat.

The Rudder is of a different shape, it is Shorter, Longer, and Larger. AJ Slicks rudder is taller and narrower.

The Aileron are differently shaped and has taper near the fuselage.

The Turnigy Slick has longer Horizontal stabs with smaller counter-balances then compared to the AJ Slick

The Cowling is a different shape then compared to AJ Slick.

I haven't seen an AJ slick before but you can compare the structural design and then look at your AJ Slick, tell me the difference.

- HobbyKing is taking major steps to accomplishing product that is more unique and of higher quality. We now do a majority of our Engineering in-house and I manage the process to ensure maximum performance but still at affordable price. I understand that previous airplanes have had some flawed issues though now we are working on this and any plane projects that I touch I try to the best of my abilities make it as perfect as it can get.

Andrew Jesky is a friend of mine, several weeks we were speaking about our HK Micro Slick which is the same plane as this but scaled down and not once did he ever voice concern over having similar designs. There not the same plane.
will3d4food is offline Find More Posts by will3d4food
Old Feb 01, 2012, 11:04 AM
Pants on the ground
exit 26 Jersey
Joined Jul 2007
6,220 Posts
I am more concerned with your orange scheme I can see the difference in design
xsubsailor is offline Find More Posts by xsubsailor
Old Feb 01, 2012, 11:10 AM
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by will3d4food View Post
The Turnigy Slick's Canopy location is moved farther forward giving the planes large side area then compared to the AJ Slick.

The Turnigy Slick has a Taller Canopy, Bigger Canopy than compare to AJ Slick.

The Turnigy Slick fuse is wider.

The Vertical Stab is air-foiled stab, AJ Slick is flat.

The Rudder is of a different shape, it is Shorter, Longer, and Larger. AJ Slicks rudder is taller and narrower.

The Aileron are differently shaped and has taper near the fuselage.

The Turnigy Slick has longer Horizontal stabs with smaller counter-balances then compared to the AJ Slick

The Cowling is a different shape then compared to AJ Slick.

I haven't seen an AJ slick before but you can compare the structural design and then look at your AJ Slick, tell me the difference.

- HobbyKing is taking major steps to accomplishing product that is more unique and of higher quality. We now do a majority of our Engineering in-house and I manage the process to ensure maximum performance but still at affordable price. I understand that previous airplanes have had some flawed issues though now we are working on this and any plane projects that I touch I try to the best of my abilities make it as perfect as it can get.

Andrew Jesky is a friend of mine, several weeks we were speaking about our HK Micro Slick which is the same plane as this but scaled down and not once did he ever voice concern over having similar designs. There not the same plane.
I didn't say they are the same plane design, I said you ripped off the color scheme.

Answer this...is this or is this not a copy the orange AJ Slick scheme without the permission of AJ and 3DHS?

Your customers would be lucky if it was more like the AJ Slick and not just recreation of the color scheme. The AJ Slick is constructed much stronger with carbon fiber reinforcement through out the battery and LG mounting area.

Did you guys actually test this yet? A skilled 3D pilot flew it and OK'd the design? Where are the videos?
Last edited by FireyFate; Feb 02, 2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Infraction for saying what everyone is thinking.
Old Feb 01, 2012, 11:25 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
Joined Oct 2007
16,466 Posts
The vertical stabilizer is air-foild on the aj slick.

I have no issues with your plane. Looks nice and can't wait to see how it flys. Just wish you would have picked a different orange scheme. The blue one I like.

Though I do think a lower kv motor and a bigger prop will help with its 3d capabilities.