HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2012, 06:24 PM
Mt helena western australia
Joined May 2009
2,013 Posts
its all a work im progress, i mite just make it fly the turn then deploy the parachute, and yes sorrz i got mixed up with the servos being controled by a pulse and the voltage drop of a potentioal divider.
rangamatchstic is offline Find More Posts by rangamatchstic
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2012, 07:44 AM
Mt helena western australia
Joined May 2009
2,013 Posts
well after about a 3 days of watching one or two vids on some conversion circuits and looking it up on google i managed to design a circuit first on paper then on a circuit simulation program which showed it worked. I then made it on a breadboard using a pic calibration board that gives a readout on its LCD screen between 0 to 255 (8 bit) i used a picaxe 28x1 on a board from a previous year to give a 300Hz (then a 250Hz but not much difference) digital signal through the circuit, and it worked but the potential difference was jumping around in band of 30. I then put about 9 capacitors in instead of one and this brought it down to 15. I then went ahead and setup the gyro still driven by the RX and connected it to the circuit.........PERFECT!!! the readout sat at one number constantly and when the gyro was moved it reacted as you would expect it to do in a perfect scenario.
rangamatchstic is offline Find More Posts by rangamatchstic