HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 31, 2012, 05:21 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
Rave
New! Hobbypartz.com Solar servos

Solar Servo Flight Review on a 71 in Slick (8 min 41 sec)

Our pilot Antonio tested out our Solar Servos on a 71'' Slick. The plane was a beauty and the flight was smooth and effortless. If you want high speed and maximum torque, upgrade to our Solar Servos! Stock up before we run out!

Exclusively available at Hobbypartz.com
http://www.hobbypartz.com/solar.html
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Nitro_Nancy; Jan 31, 2012 at 05:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2012, 04:43 PM
Renton, WA
Joined Nov 2006
318 Posts
What is the spline configuration compatible with (for servo savers) ...such as Hitec or Futaba pattern ?
vashon10 is offline Find More Posts by vashon10
Old Feb 09, 2012, 01:28 PM
United States, CO, Golden
Joined Aug 2011
431 Posts
Really disappointed. The ones I got came with horrible horns and horn screws that don't fit. The one I opened seemed to work ok. Seemed a little slow. On hold now to see if I can send them back.
Rifraf is offline Find More Posts by Rifraf
Old Feb 11, 2012, 09:46 PM
Renton, WA
Joined Nov 2006
318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifraf View Post
Really disappointed. The ones I got came with horrible horns and horn screws that don't fit. The one I opened seemed to work ok. Seemed a little slow. On hold now to see if I can send them back.
So what spline is it ?
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:39 AM
Joined Aug 2011
431 Posts
I'm not sure. And and update - I never got through on the phone. I sent an email asking to RMA them, still haven't gotten a response. There's a lot of complaints about HP customer service on RCG, this is just one of those reasons why. Of course, it's hard to complain too much, customer service and quality cost money, and they sell stuff really cheap, so I guess we get what we pay for....
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:40 AM
Joined Aug 2011
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vashon10 View Post
So what spline is it ?
BTW - I did try a few horns from other servos I had, but I didn't have any that fit... so it's still a mystery to me if it's an identical spline to something else. Sorry.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 12:58 AM
Renton, WA
Joined Nov 2006
318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifraf View Post
BTW - I did try a few horns from other servos I had, but I didn't have any that fit... so it's still a mystery to me if it's an identical spline to something else. Sorry.
ok, thanks for checking.

Shock of shocks if HPz ever returned to their advertisement thread and actually helped someone.