Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by wmcneal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 07:47 PM
AMA 125691
Jacksonville Florida
Joined Jul 2002
2,240 Posts
Discussion
Cartoon Fatties

I accidentally found this youtube channel with some really unique 3 dimensional full fuse cartoon fattie designs.
I really admire talent and imagination like that. Check out his stuff. They are really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ey0927399/videos
wmcneal is offline Find More Posts by wmcneal
Last edited by wmcneal; Jan 30, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:25 AM
Watt Waster
Joined Oct 2010
1,810 Posts
Cartoon RC Flyers

There are a few cartoon style RC flyer threads already near a year or more old. The Korean builder you have admired started a thread in RC Groups around two years ago, but he hasn't visited much since. The thread is rather long since more than a few persons have taken interest in his work. In short, his builds very thin Depron foam "fatties" that fly on the edge of a stall most of the time, but he tends to upgrade the motors as needed for better performance. If you are interested in the older threads about cartoon style flyers let me know and I will provide some links. You may also find you like the threads by "sparks", who also provides short kits for his creations.
Tsavah is online now Find More Posts by Tsavah