SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Slowroll, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 11:49 AM
USA, AL, Blountsville
Joined Oct 2003
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sold
Flair Puppeteer II Kit

New In The Box Flair Puppeteer II Kit. 60" WS, 40 To 60 Four Stroke,
30 To 45 Two Stroke. This kit has the metal engine cover pan.
Asking $155.00 plus shipping.
I can only accept money order or certified check.
I am new here on RCG but have excellent ratings on RCU.
Slowroll is offline Find More Posts by Slowroll
Last edited by Slowroll; Feb 01, 2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Reduced price for quick sale
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2012, 07:38 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,633 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Red Flag

No trader rating.

Can't take P.P.

Can't take personal check.

In other words, buyer is taking HUGE risk.

If you accepted other means of payment, I would have made this payment, but your demands while not having a Trader Rating makes me say

Red Flag
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Old Feb 03, 2012, 08:49 AM
USA, AL, Blountsville
Joined Oct 2003
1 Posts
Thank you for the red flag Skyline Flyer, I explained in my post that I did not have trader ratings on RCG but have excellent ratings(19) on RCU. I also explained that I did not have paypal as I do not sell often enough to make it worthwhile. I don't remember you offering a personal check as I would have accepted it, but the last time I did that, it took ten working days for it to clear at my bank, and the buyer got ticked at waiting so long, hence I will not
do that again without a full understanding that it will take up to ten days for check to clear.
I tried to be as honest as possible with you, as I have be burned a few times myself, and
I will never do that to a fellow modeler. I always hold a buyers funds for two weeks after purchase for a money back offer if not as I advertised, or not complete, which I explained to you also. I don't know of any way I could have been anymore honest than what I was, but thanks for the Red Flag. I will have a rating on here now as the kit right above this one sold and everything is ok.

Thanks,
Slowroll
Old Feb 05, 2012, 09:53 AM
electric fly
3rd rock from the sun--east coast
Joined Sep 2004
195 Posts
Trader Rating: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFlyer View Post
Red Flag

No trader rating.

Can't take P.P.

Can't take personal check.

In other words, buyer is taking HUGE risk.

If you accepted other means of payment, I would have made this payment, but your demands while not having a Trader Rating makes me say

Red Flag
I bought a kit from Slowroll and he's on the up and up!!!
His 1st rating is coming soon from me.
killerstick is offline Find More Posts by killerstick
Old Feb 05, 2012, 12:49 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerstick View Post
I bought a kit from Slowroll and he's on the up and up!!!
His 1st rating is coming soon from me.
Thats great. If he wants to demand certain things that the buyer has no way of recouping his money on a fraud deal, then I hope you understand. Thats how it appears to all of us. If the guy had 10 or 20 trader feedback, the method of payment still throws up a question.

I'd gladly pay that for the kit, but unfortunately, I'm not risking that kind of money in a non-traceable transaction.
Old Feb 05, 2012, 01:07 PM
USA, AL, Blountsville
Joined Oct 2003
1 Posts
Thanks for trying to help Killerstick, I really appreciate your help.
I may contact this guy and offer to send him the kit and see if he follows up with payment.
Talking about risk, that is full of it.

Thanks Again,
Slowroll
Old Feb 05, 2012, 01:23 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,633 Posts
If its complete, you got a deal.
Old Feb 05, 2012, 02:20 PM
USA, AL, Blountsville
Joined Oct 2003
1 Posts
Hello SkylineFlyer,
OK, I will send you the kit and then wait for you to pay $155.00 which is my asking price.
I will guess shipping by UPS to be $18.00 and I will pay anything over that amount.
This only includes $100.00 in insurance as this is automaticly included by UPS. If you require more than that, then that will be up to you in addition, just let me know.
This kit is packed full, and I admit I have not inventoried this kit as it would be too hard to
get everything back in the box. There again, I have explained my money back offer if kit is
incomplete, and I will honor this offer to you, for two weeks after you receive the kit.
If agreeable to you then drop me an "e" with your ship to address and I will get the kit out to you Monday via UPS, with signature required for delivery.
OK, SkylineFlyer, everyone is watching here, if we are in agreement just send me your shipping address and "e" address and I will "e" you a copy of the shipping papers, and
an expected delivery date, and a trace number. Kit will be double boxed for shipping.

Let me know,
Slowroll
Old Feb 05, 2012, 02:25 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,633 Posts
Awesome! PM being sent.
Closed Thread