HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by turbinefancy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 03:17 AM
wishing for Tomcat...
United States, CA, Irvine
Joined Jun 2009
753 Posts
Gallery
Fokker Dr. 1 - Great Planes 60"

Fell for the cute triplane again. Got wifey's approval by convincing her that it's snoopy's ride. So I need to eventually change the pilot to snoopy.

I had the smaller 37" electrifly version which taught me to respect the ground handling trickiness of the Dr. 1. Hopefully with the 60" WS and 8.2 lbs, it will sway slow enough for me to react with rudder in time to prevent the wing tipping and nose overs. If not, I hope it survives long enough for me to put in a directional gyro to assist.
turbinefancy is offline Find More Posts by turbinefancy
to remove ads between posts