HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Power Up, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 11:26 PM
Back Yard Flyer
Northern Ontario
Joined Mar 2007
1,590 Posts
Discussion
Bitterly Cold!

Weather Today – Clear, winds out of the North, - 25C.

A couple of weeks ago I finally made some changes to the hobby room. Swapped tables with the one in the garage, added a 22” leaf so now I have plenty of room for builds and most of the necessary tools are within arm’s reach. Presently in the midst of a TT UH-1 Huey which is turning out to be a fun build. Hoping for an early spring…

A few winter pic’s along with some from this past summer…
Power Up is offline Find More Posts by Power Up
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2012, 08:22 PM
SUCK LESS
United States, IL, Lombard
Joined May 2009
3,615 Posts
"...Hoping for an early spring" - I'll second that!

I read through your blog the other day and really liked how you documented the history of your progression. Seeing your TREX 550 and Logo 400 sitting next to other helis - puts their size in perspective very nicely.

I really need to get a hobby room - right now it's just the hobby corner-of-the-den and it's getting kinda full

Enjoy the "build season" !

-John
FR4-Pilot is offline Find More Posts by FR4-Pilot
Old Feb 01, 2012, 08:22 PM
Back Yard Flyer
Northern Ontario
Joined Mar 2007
1,590 Posts
Hi John! Appreciate the comments . Time since Christmas has flown by. Now to get through February, usually our coldest Month. Then its downhill, sort of, with the odd gotcha’. Last year weather was terrible til’ early May…

Corner of the den… kinda full - that’s cool!
Power Up is offline Find More Posts by Power Up