HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by AndersHoberg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 10, 2003, 10:15 AM
Lake Orion, Michigan, United States
Joined Mar 2002
70 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
H9 Ultra Stick Lite 1.20 ARF for sale

I started to build my Ultra Stick Lite, but have another project so I am selling it. $200 OBO. Shipping included in CoUS.

I have done some modification to it to enhance it's 3D capabilities. I moved the hinge line on the elevator up to a 50-50 point moving to non-moving. I started modifying the ailerons too, and have cut and modified one aileron to a 7 inch chord from the 3 inch stock. The kit comes with two complete sets of ailerons, so if you want stock ailerons, just use the other set supplied. The stab position is cut 1 inch higher than stock, and mounted in the fuse, not underneath as stock, which in my mind is not as secure for high G maneuvers. Otherwise untouched.

I am supplying 1/2 a roll of clear monocote to finish of the mods.

Weighing it I beleive in Horizon's claim about the weight. This is a killer 3D machine, very low wingloading.

Anders
AndersHoberg is offline Find More Posts by AndersHoberg
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread