SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by nerv, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 03:01 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jan 2007
346 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Sold
YS 45 FR with Hatori header + tuned pipe combo

YS 45 FR in excellent condition + Hatori header and Pipe, perfect for classic pylon flyers, and any sport flyer looking for power and sound. Low run time, crazy amount of compression (can't turn by hand), with the matched pipe. Nothing more to say about YS

$150 shipped in US. Paypal only
nerv is offline Find More Posts by nerv
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2012, 04:40 PM
NW Ohio
Joined Mar 2009
77 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
History

Are you the original owner? Have you personally ran this engine or are you just reselling it? Do you know how much fuel has been run through the engine and what was the application? The header pipe leads me to believe that someone was using it for a basement sump pump. Where is the pressure check valve?

OK....I see the check valve in the picture now.
High & Mighty is online now Find More Posts by High & Mighty
Last edited by High & Mighty; Jan 31, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old Feb 01, 2012, 09:01 AM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
1,063 Posts
Trader Rating: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by High & Mighty View Post
Are you the original owner? Have you personally ran this engine or are you just reselling it? Do you know how much fuel has been run through the engine and what was the application? The header pipe leads me to believe that someone was using it for a basement sump pump. Where is the pressure check valve?

OK....I see the check valve in the picture now.
What is wrong with the header pipe???
flyinjrc74 is offline Find More Posts by flyinjrc74
Old Feb 01, 2012, 05:24 PM
NW Ohio
Joined Mar 2009
77 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Nothing is wrong with the header. My comment was made jokingly because of the 2" rise.
High & Mighty is online now Find More Posts by High & Mighty
Closed Thread