|Jan 28, 2012, 10:52 AM|
Fatshark FPV 5.8Ghz with two pan tilt camera mounts and voltage OSD $315 shipped
The easiest way to get started with FPV!
Includes everything below plus:
2 - pan tilt camera mounts (no servos included)
1 - voltage displaying New Mini-OSD board (not installed)
This easy to use all-in-one solution provides a scalable platform that is simple to put together yet allows for upgrades to your setup as you progress.
By incorporating brand new LCD technology into a completely redesigned headset and bundling this with a camera & 5.8G TX, Fat Shark has lowered the entry price point for aspiring new FPV pilots.
The Predator’s 25-degree FOV VGA display has the same resolution offered by higher end VGA headsets and will show the same camera and OSD detail. The Predator is equipped with the M.I.G (magnetic, inertial, gyro) head tracker and when combined with a pan/tilt camera, delivers a truly immersive FPV experience.
The integrated 5.8Ghz receiver allows new pilots to quickly experience video piloting without the hassles and expense of external receivers.
This is the full system combo that gives you everything you need to start FPV flying with your model!
Included in box:
- Predator VGA headset with integrated head tracking and 5.8G receiver.
- 5.8G 100mW Transmitter
- Zipper carry case
- Head tracker data cable (for Turnigy 9X)
- AV cable (for connecting to external AV devices viewing/recording)
- 5.8G 3dBi antenna
- 700mAh 7.4V battery pack with RC charger leads (charged via standard RC chargers)
- Adapter plug for headset battery connector to XT60
- FOV 25 degree diagonal, full color VGA resolution LCD display
- Interpupillary distance: 63.5mm fixed
- NTSC/PAL auto select (interlaced)
- Magnetic, inertial, gyro head tracker
- -85dBm 5.8G 7 channel receiver
- Battery: 700mAh, 7.4V
- Power consumption @ 7.4V: 140mA/290mA (wire/wireless)
- Lens: 3.6mm IR coated 87 degree FOV
- Audio: Left/right stereo low sensitivity
- Electrical: 3.5-5.5V, 60mA @ 5V
- Mechanical: high impact plastic, 15g, lens locking ring
- Imager: ¼” 420TVL CMOS, NTSC
- Termination: 5p Molex (IRC/Fat Shark TX plug/play)
5.8G TX Specifications:
- Frequency: 5.8Ghz
- Transmitting power: 100mW
- Input voltage: 6~12V
- Turnigy 9X radio (supports head tracking function)
- Futaba Data cable (for use with higher end Futaba radios that support selective trainer function).
- Diopter lens sets (for near sighted users, 6p set with -2, -4, -6 dpt lens).
This listing is for a new, in original packaging Super Simple Mini OSD.
Easy to install and configure the Super Simple Mini OSD connects directly between your cameras video out and the transmitters video in. 2 Super Simple Mini OSD units can be used together to display voltage for up to 4 individual 2~3 Cell Lipoly batteries.
Voltmeter & Stopwatch
Double Voltage Input (Up to 4 voltage inputs, requires 2 x Mini OSD units)
Programmable Display Content
Supports NTSC & PAL
Dimensions: 51 x 18 x 8mm
Working Voltage: 7.2~12v
Last edited by stretch1100; Jan 28, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Sony Webbie / Bloggie for FPV - with pan tilt head - and vs any other camera rant||renatoa||FPV Equipment||452||Aug 20, 2013 01:45 AM|
|Discussion||Some questions about Pan/Tilt control camera mounts...||Goanna||Multirotor Talk||3||May 18, 2011 09:26 PM|
|Discussion||Camera pan/tilt mounts -- Show 'em here||twinturbostang||FPV Talk||77||Apr 18, 2011 09:58 AM|
|Discussion||Pan/Tilt mounts, Camera cables, and the cold!||AnthonyRC||FPV Talk||4||Jan 04, 2007 06:45 AM|