SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 26, 2012, 10:52 PM
Australia, WA, Australind
Joined Aug 2011
6 Posts
Question
Nova OSD RTH with AAT My Fly Dream antenna tracker

I was after some help with the wiring on my AAT MFD tracker module (on board) and the Nova cyclops RTH, I'm having trouble with the GPS wiring into the GPS module, I need to connect a wire into the MFD tracking board from the GPS wiring harness. I have 1 red wire and 4 black wires on the GPS harness, thinking the red is volts and other blacks are signals in and out as well as ground, the question is, which black wire do I use to give the module of the MFD to track the plane
Bob. is offline Find More Posts by Bob.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 07, 2012, 09:36 AM
Joined Mar 2012
24 Posts
Hi buddy, try this link. It has the pin layout...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...sd+gps&page=91

Would be great, if someone could create a patch or upgrade, that would make the aat compatible to nova osd. I guess then sales would go through the roof

The aat rocks. Using 2 bords is troublesome though... And since there is no rth and mah expansion board available yet, I guess many people go with the cyclops aat combo.

Cheers

Andreas
aspranger is offline Find More Posts by aspranger