HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by faithalone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 02:56 PM
Faith Alone...In Christ Alone
USA, AR, Brookland
Joined Sep 2008
178 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
Phoenix Flight Sim with Spektrum Dongle and Adapter

Just not really a sim guy- I bought this and even though it is an amazing flight sim I barely use it so am selling it to buy some stuff for my 450

As soon as you install the program will install the latest version from Phoenix as they offer free updates which is amazing. Includes the install DVD- Dongle with Spektrum connector - and an adapter which I believe we used for our DX5E radio. Sorry - don't have the box.

$90.00 and I will ship to you the next day via priority mail as soon as I receive your paypal payment.

Thanks and feel free to ask any questions.

Michael
faithalone is offline Find More Posts by faithalone
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2012, 09:07 PM
United States, PA, Slatington
Joined Sep 2010
1,729 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
dx5e needs no adapter plugs right up.
helizrnew2me is offline Find More Posts by helizrnew2me
Old Jan 25, 2012, 09:11 PM
Faith Alone...In Christ Alone
USA, AR, Brookland
Joined Sep 2008
178 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by helizrnew2me View Post
dx5e needs no adapter plugs right up.
Not sure then - horizon had a deal where they sent it to you for free. We always used it with our dx5. - well whatever it is for it is included
faithalone is offline Find More Posts by faithalone
Closed Thread