HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Blucross, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 12:54 PM
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Sold
Beast 3D AS3X Brick SOLD

I was hanging on to use this in my Sbach, or another beast but I am in need of a few bucks at this point so I need to let a few things go.

This came out of my new Beast 3D after around 6 flights. Originally, the rudder channel was intermittently sticking. I called HH and got a replacement sent out.

While I was waiting for the replacement, I decided to inspect the original Brick. I gave it a little blast of canned air and tried it out again, and the issue has not come back since. I flew an additional 5 flights with this brick to make sure the issue did not continue.

I also put in about an hour and a half of just working the rudder channel at varying speeds to try and reproduce the issue, and it still did not persist.

Please bear in mind, although the board works fine and has not had any issues since the first occurrence, I am not an expert in these matters and can make no promises that the issue will not come back. To me, it feels like there was an obstruction which got in during the assembly process, and I blew it out.

I have included a short video to show that it does work perfectly, and also to demo the as3x when active as well.

I am asking $55 shipped OBO via USPS Priority (insurance is included) to the lower ConUS. Payment via PayPal. I don't have much feedback here, but I have 100 feedbacks on eBay, all positive. I also have plenty of trader history (all positive) at helifreak.com and runryder.com, links available upon request.

The Video: (May take a couple minutes to finish uploading to youtube)

http://youtu.be/LmTunnNLAQ8
Blucross is offline Find More Posts by Blucross
Last edited by Blucross; Jan 25, 2012 at 06:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2012, 05:16 PM
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Sold pending payment.
Blucross is offline Find More Posts by Blucross
Closed Thread