SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 15, 2012, 04:08 PM
Registered User
France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Clapiers
Joined Feb 2011
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanozkok View Post
%25 discount on all products if you order a cam gimbal.This is available for all cam gimbal ordered rc groups members..
How can I do it for my order on your website ? THK
bernard34fr is offline Find More Posts by bernard34fr
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2012, 04:14 PM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard34fr View Post
How can I do it for my order on your website ? THK
first,you can order a cam gimbal.after than,i ll arrange a discount coupon for you.and you can use it when you are want.this is available for all cam gimbal customers.
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2012, 07:16 PM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
Who wants to get %25 discount coupon ( camera gimbal order owners ) please pm me
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 08:16 AM
Registered User
va3mw's Avatar
Joined Sep 2008
705 Posts
My NEX5 camera mount arrived here in Canada today. Not bad considering it was sent on the 6th of February. I hope to assemble it later today. Very nicely packages in multiple zip lock bags. No chance of damage in transit.

Thanks for the amazing service.
va3mw is offline Find More Posts by va3mw
Last edited by va3mw; Feb 16, 2012 at 08:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:34 AM
Registered User
France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Clapiers
Joined Feb 2011
23 Posts
I'm waiting for the dimensions of your gimbal. Can it hold a canaon 600D ? In the future, do you design something to hold a bigger camera, like Canon 5Dmark II.
Thk
bernard34fr is offline Find More Posts by bernard34fr
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:41 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
it fits eos 550D.are they similar size?sorry for image quality..but this is the reason..my camera wants to be a model
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Last edited by ozanozkok; Feb 16, 2012 at 09:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:01 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard34fr View Post
I'm waiting for the dimensions of your gimbal. Can it hold a canaon 600D ? In the future, do you design something to hold a bigger camera, like Canon 5Dmark II.
Thk
yes .i m designing a large size gimbal for 5dmII. i hope it will be ready in march.3 axis and self stabilized.
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:02 AM
Registered User
France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Clapiers
Joined Feb 2011
23 Posts
Dimensions:

EOS 550D 129 x 98 x 75 mm (5.1 x 3.9 x 2.9 in)

Canon 600D 133.1 x 99.5 x 79.7 mm (5.2 x 3.9 x 3.1 in)

Canon 5D MII 152 x 114 x 75 mm (6.0 x 4.5 x 2.9 in)
bernard34fr is offline Find More Posts by bernard34fr
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:02 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by va3mw View Post
My NEX5 camera mount arrived here in Canada today. Not bad considering it was sent on the 6th of February. I hope to assemble it later today. Very nicely packages in multiple zip lock bags. No chance of damage in transit.

Thanks for the amazing service.
I m happy for your orders delivery.waiting for open minded ideas.thank you.
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:03 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard34fr View Post
Dimensions:

EOS 550D 129 x 98 x 75 mm (5.1 x 3.9 x 2.9 in)

Canon 600D 133.1 x 99.5 x 79.7 mm (5.2 x 3.9 x 3.1 in)

Canon 5D MII 152 x 114 x 75 mm (6.0 x 4.5 x 2.9 in)
nex5 gimbal can fits 550D and 600D. i ll add a mounting hole for them.
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:24 AM
Registered User
France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Clapiers
Joined Feb 2011
23 Posts
Can the Savöx SH-1290 MG Servo be used with the canon 600D or 550D?
bernard34fr is offline Find More Posts by bernard34fr
Last edited by bernard34fr; Feb 16, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:40 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
i think this one is better for 550/600:
http://modelucak.thk.org.tr/satis1/u..._no=12-04-0051
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 06:53 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Sid3ways's Avatar
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,069 Posts
Might as well do it right and throw some 1290s on there.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:10 PM
Registered User
va3mw's Avatar
Joined Sep 2008
705 Posts
All

I spent the last 2 hours building my frame. Very nice.

I'm using HiTech hs-5645mg servos.

Some notes:
  • On the upper frame, build both sides before mating together
  • Make sure you put the gear on the servo before matting the top halves together
  • The 15mm M3 screws might be better if they were 17mm.. however, they might not clear the servo
  • Don't tighten down the bearing screws until you know how much friction you need

    The entire rig is 7" high. Now I need new landing gear to raise mine frame another inch.

    All in all.. pretty nice. It will be a bit before I fly it.

    Mike
va3mw is offline Find More Posts by va3mw
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 11:53 PM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
470 Posts
Thanks Mike
I hope you like it and will share your air videos.
I m updating 15mm m3 screws to 20mm .
at 22-feb,a landing gear set will be ready for your cam gimbal.please chechk it.
Best regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by va3mw View Post
All

I spent the last 2 hours building my frame. Very nice.

I'm using HiTech hs-5645mg servos.

Some notes:
  • On the upper frame, build both sides before mating together
  • Make sure you put the gear on the servo before matting the top halves together
  • The 15mm M3 screws might be better if they were 17mm.. however, they might not clear the servo
  • Don't tighten down the bearing screws until you know how much friction you need

    The entire rig is 7" high. Now I need new landing gear to raise mine frame another inch.

    All in all.. pretty nice. It will be a bit before I fly it.

    Mike
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion A new professional camera gimbal (tongue in cheek) SeismicCWave Multirotor Talk 23 Nov 13, 2011 12:48 AM
Discussion What gyros to use on a 2 Axis camera gimbal? Voguna Aerial Photography 0 Mar 13, 2011 11:51 AM