HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 07, 2013, 05:30 AM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2012
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanozkok View Post
First of all,sorry for wrong bolts.Sometimes we can confuse..

I m glad to see that,you assemblied and mount EVO to your frame,looks good.
This lagy gimbal movement is a problem for all dji owners,they must do something about it.Maybe it will be better with a seperate gimbal controller like multiwii.I m using it sometimes and I like it.
Thank you for video,I hope we will see aerial shots from you
Hi Ozan,
I just can't wait to recieve my TwoDee Evo ^^
you post it on Monday and no news since yesterday ( put into bag )
Do you know how many time it take normaly to ship to France ?

http://www1.ptt.gov.tr/tr/interaktif...yd_yeniweb.php
this is the only website where i can track my package ?

thank you !
RR159018755TR
7subaru4 is offline Find More Posts by 7subaru4
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 06:05 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
468 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7subaru4 View Post
Hi Ozan,
I just can't wait to recieve my TwoDee Evo ^^
you post it on Monday and no news since yesterday ( put into bag )
Do you know how many time it take normaly to ship to France ?

http://www1.ptt.gov.tr/tr/interaktif...yd_yeniweb.php
this is the only website where i can track my package ?

thank you !
RR159018755TR
Hi,
I think it will be delivered in 3-5 days.
we cant track orders in France.They said that item leaves from Turkey at 5/2/2013

"05/02/13 17:03 2013-02-05 17:03:33 Insert item into bag (Otb) Gonderi yurt disina sevk edildi (Giden) TÜRKIYE "

"insert item into bag" is not wright translation,they said in Turkish:
"item transported to destination country"

Regular registered airmail delivery time to Europe is 5-20 days . but deliver time can changable depending destination countries customer offices and postal service . I cant remember any delayed order to Europe. normal delivery time to Europe can delay up to 20 days ,but does not exceed 20 days.
ozanozkok is online now Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:46 AM
Registered User
United States, OH, Springfield
Joined Nov 2012
67 Posts
Guys, be patient on your shipments. They will get there. Mine said placed in bag even up to the day it was delivered. The tracking on it is terrible but it will get there. Mine took about 14 days to the US. Better than hobbyking shipping. Just forget you ordered it and it will be a surprised the day it comes. Tracking it every hour will only get you frustrated.
knichefilms is offline Find More Posts by knichefilms
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:38 AM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2012
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heli001 View Post
Kaakku,

What servos are you using on the GO Gimbal..?

We are using the reccommended HiTec ones and ours is smooth as glass. Oz is right.....the camera balance is critical along with good fast servos......
Thanks for the tips!

Servos are the Hitec Ones.
I am using Gopro2 - the weight is not big...
Need to check the "neutral" position of the gimbal.
1) cg is on neutral 2) gimbal control is on neutral
kaakku is offline Find More Posts by kaakku
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:33 PM
Triple Tree Aerodrome
heli001's Avatar
Charlotte, NC
Joined Feb 2002
406 Posts
Kaakku,

We are running the Sony NEX 5 on ours and it is operating very well. The GO is a fine Gimbal and does a great job fior what we are using it for...Basically Aerial Survey.

Are we interested in the New Brushless Direct Drive Systems....Positively and would love to be able to rework our Go for that particular system. We have two of the ALEXMOS controllers ordered and all we are waiting on, is for someone to get the rewound motors right. With the amount of testing going on, hopefully someone will hit the right combination of motor size to turns ratio for the most tourque...
heli001 is offline Find More Posts by heli001
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:47 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2012
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heli001 View Post
Kaakku,

We are running the Sony NEX 5 on ours and it is operating very well. The GO is a fine Gimbal and does a great job fior what we are using it for...Basically Aerial Survey.

Are we interested in the New Brushless Direct Drive Systems....Positively and would love to be able to rework our Go for that particular system. We have two of the ALEXMOS controllers ordered and all we are waiting on, is for someone to get the rewound motors right. With the amount of testing going on, hopefully someone will hit the right combination of motor size to turns ratio for the most tourque...
Excellent news. Direct drive seems to be now the hottest thing on the market.

I am getting Nex-5 with 16mm lens next week. Let's see how it works then.
kaakku is offline Find More Posts by kaakku
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:20 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
468 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heli001 View Post
Kaakku,

We are running the Sony NEX 5 on ours and it is operating very well. The GO is a fine Gimbal and does a great job fior what we are using it for...Basically Aerial Survey.

Are we interested in the New Brushless Direct Drive Systems....Positively and would love to be able to rework our Go for that particular system. We have two of the ALEXMOS controllers ordered and all we are waiting on, is for someone to get the rewound motors right. With the amount of testing going on, hopefully someone will hit the right combination of motor size to turns ratio for the most tourque...
I m on it Heli,
I m waiting for Alexmos controller and brushless motor set for designing modules to our gimbals.I think brushless systems will be usable for bigger cameras but I will release brushless modules for nex5 size,for now.I hope they will useful with d550 size,too.
ozanozkok is online now Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 05:22 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
468 Posts
TwoDee EVO is available with plain wave matt finish carbon tubes,now.
ozanozkok is online now Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:55 AM
vip
Registered User
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jan 2012
311 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanozkok View Post
I m on it Heli,
I m waiting for Alexmos controller and brushless motor set for designing modules to our gimbals.I think brushless systems will be usable for bigger cameras but I will release brushless modules for nex5 size,for now.I hope they will useful with d550 size,too.
this is very exciting to see someone on the path for a camera besides the little go pro.

You have another admirer now, I will be ordering your gimbal now that you made that statement. This is what I have been waiting for..
vip is offline Find More Posts by vip
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2013, 08:19 AM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2012
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanozkok View Post
TwoDee EVO is available with plain wave matt finish carbon tubes,now.
Hi Ozan, what is the weight of the gimbal with the carbon tube ? (including the servos)
And one more question , do I need any rubber rings (vibration damper) if I order TwoDee EVO Mounting adapter for S800?
STASID is offline Find More Posts by STASID
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2013, 08:56 AM
Triple Tree Aerodrome
heli001's Avatar
Charlotte, NC
Joined Feb 2002
406 Posts
We have not tried the TwoDee EVO, but if the quality is the same as his GO gimbals, Oz has a some substantial products in the gimbal industry. Our GO has performed flawlessly for over six months........!
heli001 is offline Find More Posts by heli001
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2013, 04:25 AM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
468 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip View Post
this is very exciting to see someone on the path for a camera besides the little go pro.

You have another admirer now, I will be ordering your gimbal now that you made that statement. This is what I have been waiting for..
Thank you VIP,it is on the way.Teramax send me his brushless setup and I hope it will be in my hand in a couple days.When it arrive me,I see what I can.


Quote:
Originally Posted by heli001 View Post
We have not tried the TwoDee EVO, but if the quality is the same as his GO gimbals, Oz has a some substantial products in the gimbal industry. Our GO has performed flawlessly for over six months........!
Thank you Heli001.


Quote:
Originally Posted by STASID View Post
Hi Ozan, what is the weight of the gimbal with the carbon tube ? (including the servos)
And one more question , do I need any rubber rings (vibration damper) if I order TwoDee EVO Mounting adapter for S800?
My own EVO setup is ~480gr with aluminyum booms w/o servos. I re-assembled it with carbon tubes and now ~430gr.
We are sending S800 mounting plates with grommets but grommets are not original.they fits but a little tight.Maybe you want to change them with dji ones when you own it.
ozanozkok is online now Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:27 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
6 Posts
Thanks Ozan, G.O gimbal is working quite well.

Pori seeing from hexacopter part. 1 (0 min 55 sec)


(Small errors due wrong Hz rate in Naza Gimbal setup. Last shot passing old tree is taken today, much better than previous clips)

-Jere
jekuusi is offline Find More Posts by jekuusi
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 06:15 PM
Musician-Designer
ozanozkok's Avatar
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
468 Posts
Jekuusi,this is very good video shot.
Thank you,waiting for news.
ozanozkok is online now Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 05:31 AM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2012
31 Posts
My own EVO setup is ~480gr with aluminyum booms w/o servos. I re-assembled it with carbon tubes and now ~430gr.
We are sending S800 mounting plates with grommets but grommets are not original.they fits but a little tight.Maybe you want to change them with dji ones when you own it.[/QUOTE]

I am waiting the tracking number
STASID is offline Find More Posts by STASID
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion A new professional camera gimbal (tongue in cheek) SeismicCWave Multirotor Talk 23 Nov 13, 2011 12:48 AM
Discussion What gyros to use on a 2 Axis camera gimbal? Voguna Aerial Photography 0 Mar 13, 2011 11:51 AM