Old Jan 10, 2013, 03:09 PM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernand_naudin View Post
any pictures ?
Pictures will be available, tomorrow.check the product page, please.
ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2013, 07:53 AM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
any pictures ?
Hi,
You can check the product page for mounting adapters.

Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:01 AM
Joined Nov 2010
177 Posts
Ozan, seriously. I've been PMing you with no reply about the faulty electronics I got in my kit. At first you danced around my questions for several weeks, now you just don't answer at all even though you are obviously on this board. I even went as far as to make a video to show you exactly what is wrong. Are you just going to 100% ignore me now? I need to know how to get this working.

Hi-Tec 665 Servo troubles (1 min 0 sec)
Kilby is offline Find More Posts by Kilby
Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:05 AM
Joined Nov 2010
177 Posts
That one tiny pot is preventing the entire system from working. You made me a promise early on that you would help me figure out what was wrong, but I had to do that myself. The only thing I ask of you know is to help me get this fixed. I paid you for a servo kit and one was DOA and the other had a bad pot. It's not the stock pot that is pulled from the servo, but an after market one that you installed and I have no idea where to get one.

PLEASE HELP YOUR EXISTING CUSTOMERS!
Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:16 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
4,977 Posts
Ozan please help me this man. I'm interested in ordering an Evo but this isn't looking promising.
Sid3ways is online now Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:17 AM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilby View Post
Ozan, seriously. I've been PMing you with no reply about the faulty electronics I got in my kit. At first you danced around my questions for several weeks, now you just don't answer at all even though you are obviously on this board. I even went as far as to make a video to show you exactly what is wrong. Are you just going to 100% ignore me now? I need to know how to get this working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM8uGK5pwJg
Hi Terry,
Servo is not dead.it is a potentiometer cable problem.I see that in your video,you modified the cable.

Other hand,I did not ignored you but I send a pm about the replacement of the servos,ask you for a video about your problem.You did not reply my pm and you shared a prejudiced post at this thread.I did not underestand this tension and confused.
Of course I will help you again,choose your option please.first way,I can refund your order,second way,you can re-assembly your gimbal with assembly guide and ask me for dead electronics.I m not owner of the Hitec corporation but,I can refund the servos or re-send a new servo set.

For information,we are testing servos before send.

Best regards
Ozan
Old Jan 11, 2013, 08:22 AM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Ozan please help me this man. I'm interested in ordering an Evo but this isn't looking promising.
Hi Sid3ways,

I think that,everyone knows we have good customer service.We cant assembly gimbals in your house but work for help to you.

Sometimes we cant work 24 hours in a day,but I think this is understandable.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 09:24 AM
Joined Nov 2010
177 Posts
Ozan, I never got a PM of that sort and this is the first time you have mentioned anything about replacing or refunding anything, ever. I've been sending you PM's for several weeks and every time it's one way or another that you dance around my problem or just don't respond at all, always dismissing it as one simple thing or another that I had already tested for. I've installed this using your "install guide" and there is nothing wrong with the install or the wires going to the pot. Yes, there is tape on there that you can see, but that is just temp on the work bench and the connection is soldiered underneath... very solid. The problem has also been there long before I cut those wires.

The pot is the problem with this set up. If you can tell me the the value of that pot I might be able to get one locally and see if that fixes the problem. If I can do that, I'll just get you to refund me the cost of the servos. If I can't get that to work, then I'll get you to send me a new pitch servo only and then refund the cost of the roll servo since I've already replaced it locally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanozkok View Post
Hi Terry,
Servo is not dead.it is a potentiometer cable problem.I see that in your video,you modified the cable.

Other hand,I did not ignored you but I send a pm about the replacement of the servos,ask you for a video about your problem.You did not reply my pm and you shared a prejudiced post at this thread.I did not underestand this tension and confused.
Of course I will help you again,choose your option please.first way,I can refund your order,second way,you can re-assembly your gimbal with assembly guide and ask me for dead electronics.I m not owner of the Hitec corporation but,I can refund the servos or re-send a new servo set.

For information,we are testing servos before send.

Best regards
Ozan
Old Jan 11, 2013, 09:50 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
4,977 Posts
Quote:
Hi Sid3ways,

I think that,everyone knows we have good customer service.We cant assembly gimbals in your house but work for help to you.

Sometimes we cant work 24 hours in a day,but I think this is understandable.
Ozan,
Just an acknowledgement of his post was all you needed to do. Glad to see you help out.

Anyways, are your gimbals available assembled with the HV servos? I thought that was mentioned at some point?
Sid3ways is online now Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Ozan,
Just an acknowledgement of his post was all you needed to do. Glad to see you help out.

Anyways, are your gimbals available assembled with the HV servos? I thought that was mentioned at some point?
Yes,EVO and GO available assembled with hv servos,of course they needs tuning before use with your controller.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 12:44 PM
Joined Jun 2010
408 Posts
Quote:
Hi,
You can check the product page for mounting adapters.

Is it possible 3axis setup ?
marcin.gala is online now Find More Posts by marcin.gala
Old Jan 11, 2013, 12:57 PM
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,934 Posts
>>The pot is the problem with this set up. If you can tell me the the value of that pot I might be able to get one locally and see if that fixes the problem. If I can do that, I'll just get you to refund me the cost of the servos. If I can't get that to work, then I'll get you to send me a new pitch servo only and then refund the cost of the roll servo since I've already replaced it locally.<<

Sorry for jumping in to help. Pot value is 5K Ohm 1 turn.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Jan 11, 2013, 01:11 PM
Y6 950 CarbonCore DJI WKM
France
Joined Jan 2007
30 Posts
Hi,

Ozan, do you think it would be possible to create an adapter for this type of legs?

Name: train Y6.jpg
Views: 73
Size: 65.6 KB
Description:

BR
fernand_naudin is offline Find More Posts by fernand_naudin
Last edited by fernand_naudin; Jan 11, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 03:50 PM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave View Post
>>The pot is the problem with this set up. If you can tell me the the value of that pot I might be able to get one locally and see if that fixes the problem. If I can do that, I'll just get you to refund me the cost of the servos. If I can't get that to work, then I'll get you to send me a new pitch servo only and then refund the cost of the roll servo since I've already replaced it locally.<<

Sorry for jumping in to help. Pot value is 5K Ohm 1 turn.
Thank you SeismicCWave
Old Jan 11, 2013, 03:52 PM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
Hi,

Ozan, do you think it would be possible to create an adapter for this type of legs?

Attachment 5439693

BR
Hi fernand,
I m not familiar this legs.Maybe our adapters fits it.what is the mounting booms distance and diameter?