Old Nov 02, 2012, 05:43 PM
sorry, my english is bad
Austria, Wien, Vienna
Joined Apr 2011
240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tissy View Post
Marcus,

What skids are you using with the gimbal there please and do you have any details on its compatibility.

I am trying to find a good skid and GO Gimbal combo.

Many thanks,

Steve
Ah, sorry for late answer, the Landinggear is DIY.
teramax is offline Find More Posts by teramax
Old Nov 02, 2012, 07:16 PM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
482 Posts
New 270mm landing gears:

ozanozkok is offline Find More Posts by ozanozkok
Old Nov 04, 2012, 01:23 AM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Ozanozkok,

I ordered the TwoDee on 27 October and still no status on shipping. Order is still in "processing". Do you happen to have any updates?

Thanks
hojong is offline Find More Posts by hojong
Old Nov 05, 2012, 08:14 AM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojong View Post
Ozanozkok,

I ordered the TwoDee on 27 October and still no status on shipping. Order is still in "processing". Do you happen to have any updates?

Thanks
Hi Hojong,
It is ready to ship and will be posted, tomorrow.
best regards
Ozan
Old Nov 09, 2012, 09:48 AM
Joined Nov 2010
177 Posts
Ozanozkok,

I also ordered a G.O. gimbal 1 week ago, but my status still says "processing". Do you know when I can expect it to ship? I emailed you from the site as well, but haven't seen a reply yet.

Thanks,
Terry
Kilby is offline Find More Posts by Kilby
Old Nov 09, 2012, 10:30 AM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilby View Post
Ozanozkok,

I also ordered a G.O. gimbal 1 week ago, but my status still says "processing". Do you know when I can expect it to ship? I emailed you from the site as well, but haven't seen a reply yet.

Thanks,
Terry
Hi Terry,
Your order shipped and tracking numbers is on your CopterFrames account.
Regards
Ozan
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:52 AM
Joined Nov 2010
177 Posts
Awesome.. thanks so much. I can't wait to give this a go!
Kilby is offline Find More Posts by Kilby
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:11 AM
The Neterlands, Europe
Joined Apr 2010
132 Posts
I might be interested in a Copterframes G.O. gimbal, but I was wondering how it works with a Canon EOS 550D. I only want to make photos, no videos (yet). Any experiences with it? Any advice? Any tweaks needed? Thanks in advance.

Does the camera fit below any landinggear? I have the quadframes.com 200mm landinggear...
Rogier is offline Find More Posts by Rogier
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:16 AM
United States, TX, Thrall
Joined Feb 2010
1,213 Posts
You will need at least 250mm of clearance for the gimbal and 270 would be better.

Michael64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogier View Post
I might be interested in a Copterframes G.O. gimbal, but I was wondering how it works with a Canon EOS 550D. I only want to make photos, no videos (yet). Any experiences with it? Any advice? Any tweaks needed? Thanks in advance.

Does the camera fit below any landinggear? I have the quadframes.com 200mm landinggear...
Michael64 is online now Find More Posts by Michael64
Old Nov 22, 2012, 01:07 AM
Joined Nov 2011
106 Posts
Dont know about G.O. but twodee v2 is EXTREMLY hard to set up. It never worked right for me no metter what i did. Its just not rigid enough...
tsbanking is offline Find More Posts by tsbanking
Old Dec 02, 2012, 12:50 PM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Hi Ozan,

Just received my TwoDee V2 gimbal but I am missing many parts.

1) I seem to have received nickel spacers instead of the brass spacers in the photo below:
Also I cannot screw all the way through the nickel spacers as shown in the picture above since there is a gap in the threading in the middle of the spacer. I also do not have the black plastic spacers shown in the photo.
I received 8 bearings that do not look like the ones in the picture. My bearings are flanged at one end. I did received one bearing that looks like the one in the picture.

2) I do not have the white plastic spacer that is on top of the gear in the photo below:

3) I do not have any of the gear assembly (black spacers, white gears, white plastic spacer) in the photo below:

4) I do not have the white gear for the camera mount here

5) I received 2 gear belts. One is a loop which I assume is for tilting the camera mount. The other is not a loop and I can not tell from your assembly guide how this is mounted. I assume it is for the roll.

6) I only have 3 mounting inserts pieces for the gimbal mounting boom, not 4.

There may be other parts missing, but I can't tell because I am not able to assemble the project together.

It looks like you have a decent gimbal here, but the assembly guide must be much more detailed. It's extremely difficult for me to even inventory the parts I have and don't have.

Please let me know when you can supply those missing parts.

Thanks

Ho-Jong
Old Dec 02, 2012, 03:36 PM
Musician-Designer
Türkiye, Istanbul
Joined Mar 2011
482 Posts
Hi Ho-jong,
Actually there is no missing parts,I updated twodee v2 gimbal bearing to flanged ones and there is some changed parts too.I will update assembly guide tomorrow,may you inform me if you think still have missing parts?
best regards
Ozan
Old Dec 02, 2012, 03:39 PM
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Apr 2006
2,241 Posts
That's how my V1 arrived and I just assumed it came as a complete adhoc DIY system.

I had to invent some of the parts and open all of the holes. I was so unhappy with the gimbal that it still sits on my shelf today half screwed together.
Psionic001 is offline Find More Posts by Psionic001
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 02, 2012, 05:53 PM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanozkok View Post
Hi Ho-jong,
Actually there is no missing parts,I updated twodee v2 gimbal bearing to flanged ones and there is some changed parts too.I will update assembly guide tomorrow,may you inform me if you think still have missing parts?
best regards
Ozan
Ozan,

Okay, I am still definitely missing parts for the gear assemblies I listed in points 2,3 and 4 in my post above. I look forward to seeing your updated guide.

Thanks