HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ViperZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 05:34 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Discussion
The Eagle's Motor Arrived - Hangar 9 Christen Eagle II

The motor, spinner and prop arrived today! What a machine! I like the size of it and I'm anxious to to get it fitted, but must ten to domestic chores first, like making supper

Still was able to get some pictures in...

I got the motor box mounted and glued in place. I then mounted the motor just to See how she fits. It just fits... The Prop adapter is a 12mm shaft, so I need a bigger prop reamer as well I will need to drill out the Spinner back plate. My current one is only good to 10mm. With the Dave Brown Spinner, I think a longer bolt will be all that is needed to reach the prop adapter pre drilled and tapped hole. Good deal!

I noticed the motor box mounting cap screws are much longer than required so I will cut them down just to be sure I don't punture Lipos for any reason.
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
Last edited by ViperZ; Mar 28, 2012 at 01:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts