HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by MOUNTAINROAD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 06:30 PM
The Tree? Yea I can hit that!
United States, UT, Orem
Joined Jan 2009
206 Posts
Discussion
taking my medication

I woke up yesterday morning with a pounding headache, I made it through church and then had to watch the kids while the wife went to some meetings, about 4 when she got home I went downstairs to the hobby room, shut the door and worked on some projects. I wanted to work on the Seafury but it needed so much dremel work my head could'nt handle it so I pulled out the old box of balsa and started to a new build, Das littlest stick. it has a 21" wingspan, or will when I am done. I am trying to build it light, hoping the brick from a parkzone sukhoi will be enough for power. I didnt get much done, only the wing sides, before it was time to go see family. But it still amazes me how building, fixing, and a good day flying can make every thing better.
MOUNTAINROAD is online now Find More Posts by MOUNTAINROAD
to remove ads between posts