|Jan 23, 2012, 02:28 PM|
MAJOR FPV Garage Sale! 900, 2.4, Immersion
I am making the decision to simplify my FPV life and de-clutter my rigs. EVERYTHING that I am selling is in working order - as it has just been removed from my FPV planes. I will do the best I can to describe all items as accurately as possible. I'm an honest guy and prefer to deal with folks of like mindsets...
All prices are listed to include shipping within the US. International shipments will need to be quoted. I prefer to be paid using PayPal. Items will be sold in the order which they were responded to - I will not "hold" items...the first "I'll take it" gets it. From there - 24 hours to pay otherwise it gets listed. I will keep this thread updated frequently.
This gear is all used - meaning - it has old velcro on it, maybe some glue, probably some tape. Most of it doesn't look like its new out of the box - but it all works.
Everything unless otherwise noted was purchased new from ReadyMade RC. Nearly everything is found on their website for price comps - you'll see that I am pretty realistic.
- (1) 900mhz Receivers with SAW filter mod - $60 each (IBCrazy Alex did the mod for me) I have the old filters if you want them... ONE Available
- DPCAV Low Pass 900mhz inline filter:$20
- LCOM 8dbi patch: $40
- 11dbi BiQuad antenna - AWESOME performance - I have had this out past 4 miles without a glitch! $50 - Shipping not included
- Servo City 180 degree servo stretcher $15
- 72mhz Futaba R168DP RX - almost new (I have taken it 2 miles) $60 this unit was $125 new. Only flown a few times and never crashed!
- 1500mw transmitter: SOLD
- 3 EZOSD Setups
- 2.4ghz 10mw (TEN) vtx - $10 SOLD
- Standard 900 / 500 VTX: $30
- DPCAV 900PRO (purchased from DPCAV) - comes with low pass filter: $60
- IBCrazy (Alex) V antenna - $10
- DPVAC V Antenna - $10 (the green one)
- New Immersion RC Current Sensors for EZOSD - having one as backup will keep you flying... $35 -
|Jan 23, 2012, 03:25 PM|
|Jan 23, 2012, 05:09 PM|
United States, NV, Henderson
Joined Nov 2011
Trader Rating: 10
On a side note (not a condition for me to buy, but just a newbie question), I do not have an EzUHF. Will this work with a different setting? Like say Foxtech TX?
|Jan 23, 2012, 05:21 PM|
This will work with any camera / vtx - it also has the ability to hook directly into a EZUHF if you had one.
|Jan 24, 2012, 12:22 PM|
Current sensors for EZOSD are brand new and still available.
SAW filter upgraded 900 RX is available along with 8dbi patch, 11dbi bi-quad.
900mhz DPCAV low pass filter available.
Servo City stretcher available.
Almost new Futaba 72mhz 168dp RX still available - less than 1/2 price!
|Jan 25, 2012, 11:26 AM|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale FPV GEARS Garage Sale (make your 1.2g video tx/rx work with your 2.4 radio||kevinlib||FPV/RPV - Equipment and Vehicles (FS/W)||3||Dec 02, 2011 12:23 PM|
|For Sale FPV GEARS Garage Sale (make your 1.2g video tx/rx work with your 2.4 radio||kevinlib||Garage Sale/Large Lot Ads||1||Jul 06, 2011 02:40 PM|
|For Sale Immersion RC 2.4 VTX and EzOSD UK/EU||ThomasWF||FPV/RPV - Equipment and Vehicles (FS/W)||0||Mar 16, 2011 05:20 AM|
|Sold FPV Garage Sale Most Items are New||cbcalhoun||FPV/RPV - Equipment and Vehicles (FS/W)||33||Mar 14, 2011 09:44 PM|
|Discussion 4 Sale. FPV/ AP Trex 600CF with FPV 900 system||Crash9||Aerial Photography||0||Feb 10, 2010 11:31 AM|