SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 22, 2012, 01:32 PM
Marshall Islands, Enewetak Atoll
Joined Sep 2011
1,048 Posts
Help!
Eagletree "OSD not connected" error

Need help from Eagletree.

Purchased Eagletree Pro and E-logger. Software will see and update the firmware on the E-logger just fine. However it will not recognize the OSD or the Guardian or the GPS. They are connected properly according to the manual and the many posts in this forum.

I could use some help with this.

Thanks,
ecworks is offline Find More Posts by ecworks
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2012, 03:28 PM
Marshall Islands, Enewetak Atoll
Joined Sep 2011
1,048 Posts
Tried some other things in an attempt to remedy the "OSD Not connected" message I keep getting, I rebooted the computer, reinstalled the Eagletree software and reconnected the USB and noticed a couple things that don't seem right:

1. When I have the OSD Pro connected to the E-logger and then connect the E-logger into the computer using the USB cable the E-logger LED will not flash at all. However as soon as I disconnect the OSD Pro the E-logger will begin flashing normally (3 flashes).

2. As soon as I re-connect the OSD Pro to the E-logger the LED stops flashing again.

Any ideas on why this is happening?
ecworks is offline Find More Posts by ecworks
Old Jan 27, 2012, 01:02 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,935 Posts
Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. If the LED on the eLogger does not blink when the OSD is connected to the eLogger, and the eLogger is connected to the PC, either the OSD cable is broken, the OSD itself is damaged, or the eLogger's data port is damaged.

Is there any chance that high voltage was connected to the incorrect pins of the OSD or the eLogger? Does the elogger have a burned smell?

If the cable issue can be ruled out, we'll need to get both pieces in house, for testing. Could you please open a ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com, and we will get this resolved for you quickly. Sorry again you've had a problem!
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor