HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2012, 05:25 PM
USA, NC, Matthews
Joined Aug 2008
3,212 Posts
Rant
Endurance-RC.com = crappy customer service

In short, they have horrible order processing times, and horrible communication/customer service.

If you absolutely need one of the unique items they sell, like I did, go ahead and give it a try. Otherwise, go elsewhere (which I will do from now on).

I ordered approx $250 of items from them on a Sunday, got the paypal receipt and 2 days later still have not received any confirmation that they received my order or the status of it. I emailed asking for an update and after not getting a response after one full business day, I emailed again, this time copying it to all of the addresses listed on their site. I then got a short email on Friday saying it should ship early the next week. The week has come and gone, no package so I emailed today asking if it shipped (about 2 weeks after placing the order).

So I get a short email telling me where I could go to download the software ordered but he conveniently ignored my inquiry about the items shipped. So I emailed again asking about the shipped items. I had to email all addresses again to get a response. The last response was "Oh, there was a problem with your PCTx so the order was delayed. Expect a tracking number soon"

I asked what "soon" meant"...Guess what, no answer.

I call BS on the bad PCTx. Funny how they didn't bother telling me the order was delayed until after repeated emails.

Anyway, when trying to stand out above the crowd and competing against all the places to buy RC stuff now, customer service is the place you need to shine to keep business. endurance-rc.com gets an F from me. The considerable amount of $ I spend on RC will not go to them anymore.

Update: I just got a tracking number. Just reinforces my thought that the order was just forgotten about until i started emailing asking what the status was.
techspy is offline Find More Posts by techspy
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by techspy; Jan 20, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:13 PM
Georgia
Joined Jan 2007
42 Posts
I'm having the same exact issue. Does anyone know where else you can buy the PCTx functionally ?
HeadsUp is offline Find More Posts by HeadsUp