SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 04, 2012, 12:54 AM
Registered User
Markusab's Avatar
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Dec 2006
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadine View Post
Any news Markusab!?...Cheers
Yeeeesssss...it flies! notyet video,snow in Rome ...(incredible)....Cheers
Markusab is offline Find More Posts by Markusab
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2012, 05:55 AM
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Joined Jul 2009
627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusab View Post
Yeeeesssss...it flies! notyet video,snow in Rome ...(incredible)....Cheers
So,you mean that,forward flying,is ok?!...maibe it's time to put some close foto with your tilt mechanism,mixing etc.!
I am pretty sure,that some people here in vtol ,wait to see the foto,now that you said it fly
Regards
nadine is offline Find More Posts by nadine
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 04, 2012, 02:21 PM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2004
2,810 Posts
Markusab, whereabout in Rome do you fly? I am an "armchair pilot", but would gladly upgrade to smashing these things for real
Brandano is offline Find More Posts by Brandano
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 04, 2012, 02:30 PM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2004
2,810 Posts
edit: oops, double post, sorry
Brandano is offline Find More Posts by Brandano
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 04, 2012, 04:08 PM
Registered User
Markusab's Avatar
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Dec 2006
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandano View Post
Markusab, whereabout in Rome do you fly? I am an "armchair pilot", but would gladly upgrade to smashing these things for real
Hi Brandano,actually i fly in University of Torvergata Campus,plenty of space,green,quiet and nice peoples... In these fields I am testing my strange models, and we fly with them. Best wishes for your future as a pilot ... I apologize for my terrible english ...Name: gallery_4da71784e76c9_ALE3495.jpg
Views: 51
Size: 130.0 KB
Description:

Name: Torve.jpg
Views: 107
Size: 143.5 KB
Description: Cheers
Markusab is offline Find More Posts by Markusab
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2012, 09:53 AM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2004
2,810 Posts
I actually work nearby, near Morena. When the weather turns out a little better I might hop over there to have a look. And don't worry too much about your English. I had to live in London for 6 years for mine, and it's still far from perfect
Brandano is offline Find More Posts by Brandano
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 07, 2012, 12:42 AM
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Joined Jul 2009
627 Posts
deleted...
nadine is offline Find More Posts by nadine
Last edited by nadine; Jan 23, 2013 at 09:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2012, 02:14 PM
Registered User
Markusab's Avatar
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Dec 2006
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadine View Post
Niente di niente......We have to wait.....to wait.....to wait......to wait.....till.........
Hello Nadine, first of all thank you for your interest: you're right, I promised some pictures that I have not shot .. because of the fact that I'm working on a project for my other UAVs.
(it's driving me crazy) and is stealing all my time ....
Tomorrow I take a break from the UAV and devote myself to some improvements of my VTOL; in the occasion I will make the photos.
I apologize again for the inconvenience and the delay, but only now I read your msg.
sincerely Markus
Markusab is offline Find More Posts by Markusab
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2012, 06:51 AM
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Joined Jul 2009
627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusab View Post
Hello Nadine, first of all thank you for your interest: you're right, I promised some pictures that I have not shot .. because of the fact that I'm working on a project for my other UAVs.
(it's driving me crazy) and is stealing all my time ....
Tomorrow I take a break from the UAV and devote myself to some improvements of my VTOL; in the occasion I will make the photos.
I apologize again for the inconvenience and the delay, but only now I read your msg.
sincerely Markus
...Take your time Markusab,only that latelly every night when i enter in forum ,first thing that i do is to lok in your thread,for the foto that you have promissed !
Now that you said that the transition it was one succes!
best regards
nadine is offline Find More Posts by nadine
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2012, 11:57 AM
Registered User
Markusab's Avatar
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Dec 2006
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadine View Post
...Take your time Markusab,only that latelly every night when i enter in forum ,first thing that i do is to lok in your thread,for the foto that you have promissed !
Now that you said that the transition it was one succes!
best regards
Oook,let's dance.... Hi nadine ,i forgot :were are you from? Cheers
Markusab is offline Find More Posts by Markusab
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2012, 12:56 AM
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Joined Jul 2009
627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markusab View Post
Oook,let's dance.... Hi nadine ,i forgot :were are you from? Cheers
I'ts a long story!
You said earlier that you use radio mix in the radio!?You could been more specific in that!.Ciao
nadine is offline Find More Posts by nadine
Last edited by nadine; Feb 24, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2012, 03:09 AM
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Joined Jul 2009
627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadine View Post
I'ts a long story!I live near Rome now,Passoscuro!
You said earlier that you use radio mix in the radio!?You could been more specific in that!.Ciao
ps:ne hand drawing it will be wonderfull!
nadine is offline Find More Posts by nadine
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:00 AM
Registered User
France
Joined Nov 2008
77 Posts
Thanks for sharing, very nice mechanical mix rudder/elev/tilt.

I'm not sure about the gyros : the one on the side could be pitch, the other with sticker up could be yaw.

So, no gyro for the roll axis ?
lebrett is offline Find More Posts by lebrett
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2012, 03:07 AM
Registered User
Markusab's Avatar
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Dec 2006
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebrett View Post
Thanks for sharing, very nice mechanical mix rudder/elev/tilt.

I'm not sure about the gyros : the one on the side could be pitch, the other with sticker up could be yaw.

So, no gyro for the roll axis ?
Thanks Lebrett for your praise, your intuitions (and my pictures) are also right .. One more Gyro system controls the speed of the motors in relation to level the wing (only hovering).
The ailerons are controlled always directly by the driver, without any stabilization (not necessary). In horizontal flight, gyro are all excluded.
In summary, only during take off and Hovering ,3-axis gyro assisted flight, in horizontal flight that is not needed,or even negative.
I think the heart of everything good operation is the efficacy of my mechanical mixer
Very simple ,is not as? Regards
Markusab is offline Find More Posts by Markusab
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2012, 05:57 AM
vtol fan
nadine's Avatar
Joined Jul 2009
627 Posts
Any news?!...
nadine is offline Find More Posts by nadine
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Quad. All props same orientation. Tilting 2 or 4 of the motors? Bmr4life Multirotor Talk 8 Nov 23, 2011 01:32 PM
Discussion VTOL - Tilting rotor shaft? Tomo8281 VTOLs 11 Aug 11, 2011 11:04 AM
Discussion new idea for tilting rotor shaft? rcnutt Auto Gyros 35 Jun 28, 2009 08:18 AM
Discussion Can tilting motors be used as elevators? Bugman Jeff VTOLs 2 Mar 11, 2007 12:22 PM
Build Log New VTOL builder wanting to build a VTOL mandrin13 VTOLs 27 Jan 09, 2007 04:12 PM