HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 18, 2012, 08:29 PM
Joined Oct 2011
1 Posts
Discussion
rookie vid with some quadcopter shots and crashes

HI guys and gals... I'm a rookie at this stuff...only been flying RC for about 6 months...and about 3 months ago got a quad copter... I also recently got a job at an awesome hobby shop... so Now I'm just on a major learning curve ....trying to learn about quads and helis and planes...and practicing to fly them all better and better. MOtorcycles has been my passion for the last 20 years (hence the reason me and my bud threw so many bike clips in this vid too)

anyways I shot all this about a month ago with a Gopro.... some with the gopro on my quadcopter...some with it on a traxxas slash...some with it on my Motorcycle helmet...and some even with the gopro attached to a wheelchair while riding wheelchair wheelies (always trying to be different )

ENJOY !

gopro surface and aerial testing (3 min 54 sec)
twomistakeshigh is offline Find More Posts by twomistakeshigh
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2012, 03:18 PM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
that was wicked
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)