SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by ViperZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 06:40 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Discussion
Nemesis EF1

I received my Nemesis EF1 kit today from Archie Adamsin (Iceman67), what a great thing to come home to and see it sitting in my hallway waiting for me

I was surprised at the small size of the box, however not really as this is a kit plane, as such it would be compact. I quickly cleared off some space on my bench and got to opening and fingering up all the parts! Needless to say I'm excited to get started on this, however realize I need to finish off my Bi-Plane first, as I don;t have the workspace to do both. Plus I want to give this plane my full undivided attention.

This kit was originally offered by Red Jensen, and when I missed getting one of these I disappointed until I heard Archie was now kitting the design. I so jumped on this, and cancelled my pre order I had on a E-Flite Shoestring ARF. I still want one of those, but I wanted this one more, and I was trying to be realistic with the timing. Besides this will give E-Flite time to iron out the minor issues with the kit in time for me

As soon as I ordered the kit form Archie I went to the hobby store and picked out my film covering rolls and colors. You see I have a scheme all planned for this, however now looking at the scale Nemesis racer and Red's photos, I'm sort of wanting the scale looking plane more and more.... The good thing is I have lots of time to decide which way to finish this, scale or my scheme...

For power I have a EF1 set up already, however I may also look at a higher powered Scorpion or Hyperion motor with a 5s system for Hot Rod fun. I would like to race this plane, however I also have my EF1 Pogo for general racing duties, should the Nemesis not be setup for it at the time.

The kit looks nicely packed and designed. All parts are laser cut and the fibreglass components look nicely finished for a raw state. The Foam cores for the wings as clean and I look forward to assembling these. It's been a while since I have built form kit, however I look forward to this very much.

Here are some shots I took and other photos courtesy for Archie & Red.
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
to remove ads between posts