HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by dag214, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 10:04 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Netanya, Israel
Joined Aug 2002
9,953 Posts
Forget all those fancy shmancy planes. This is the future!!!
Up&Away is offline Find More Posts by Up&Away
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2012, 07:54 PM
It only takes one good idea
Fishers, Indiana
Joined Oct 2004
5,822 Posts
Colonel Blink-OMG!!!!!

That just hits below the belt, now you have almost tilted me towards the Mosquito......

Here is more of my design I was going to post the other night.

151" flying by 5' off the deck would be very cool.

DAG

I may have to open up a design/build log here on my blog.........
dag214 is offline Find More Posts by dag214
Old Feb 03, 2012, 07:01 AM
OK,so what's the speed of dark
Glenwood,GA
Joined Aug 2006
1,071 Posts
Both planes are fantastic, but I would rather see the A-7 since I was stationed at Myrtle Beach AFB during the 70's when we had the A-7 and I was in simulator and flew several hundred hours in it. One of the most fantastic flying planes I ever got my hands on. Flies almost like a Cessna 150 and glides forever at idle while playing around with it and couldn't believe how good it really flies. Wish I could have flown the real thing.

While I only flew the simulator, I did get to fly in some real planes while at Panama City and Tyndal AFB. I flew in the 106 and T-33 a couple of times and man what a flight. That 106 REALLY puts you back in the seat on take off. I even got my hands on the stick on the T-33 for awhile. Great fun and would love to do it again. I do love the Mosquito though. One of my favorite WWII planes after the P-51 and Spitfire.

I love your B-36 build and can't wait to see it fly. That is one fantastic looking plane and I will be at SEFF again just to see that one fly. Good luck with whatever you decide to build.

Ed
mred3 is offline Find More Posts by mred3