SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:18 AM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
Finally rounded the edges down on the mounts. I didn't have the tools to do it until now. I still have to mount them on the chassis. Hang on guys and I should have them on this evening if all goes well.

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:50 PM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
Are you using different wing wire HM? in another forum someone else was trying to put on mounts and his wire was to thick. It didn't fit in the mounting hole. He had to go down in size. I would imagine we could go down in wire size. Don't see what it could hurt. It would be lighter to.

Number6 is offline Find More Posts by Number6
Old Apr 24, 2012, 10:13 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairlessMonkey View Post
Finally rounded the edges down on the mounts. I didn't have the tools to do it until now. I still have to mount them on the chassis. Hang on guys and I should have them on this evening if all goes well.

Hairless Monkey

How you doing? Any picts yet? I want to ask the same. What about the wing wire size?

Double Trouble
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Apr 25, 2012, 07:24 PM
United States, AL, Dothan
Joined Dec 2011
102 Posts
Found a Taiyo Edge kart at a garage sale super cheap so I bought it and upgraded it to a modified kart.

WoodyT
larc is offline Find More Posts by larc
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:39 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by larc View Post
Found a Taiyo Edge kart at a garage sale super cheap so I bought it and upgraded it to a modified kart.

WoodyT

Nice. Yeah many don't know it's or shall I say was the same as Team Edge RC. What I understand is they started using Team Edge RC for better branding when they use to be in retail. Once they left stores they started using Team Edge RC name only. I guess this is why some think their karts are collector items. If you look at the bottoms of both chassis one would notice both will show their Team Edge RC stamp. There the same kart just different branding. Like Gm and Chevy. Both are really the same.

NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:40 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:

Hairless Monkey

Hey slow poke? Did you ever get the mounts on or you planning on giving them to me since your not using them.

NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old Apr 28, 2012, 08:44 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Knowing Hairless he's having issues or he has no idea on how to take pictures. I came up with something even better and everyone has access to it. Anyone interested? A Hardware 1 inch long spacer with a small graphite tube inserted for your wing wire. Its dyeable plus anyone can buy it at any hardware store. I'll have mine dyed and ready to go by tomorrow. Had to do like HM and dremel off the one edge to fit it on the chassis but all is well. What to do? You drill your holes in your chassis where you want your mounts. Next run the screw from the underside into the wing mount. Finished, done, its that simple!

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old May 04, 2012, 06:55 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
HM post the mounts. I heard there mounted.........

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old May 07, 2012, 08:16 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Hairless you still around or what? ROLF.

Robert
Old May 12, 2012, 07:54 PM
Elfie
Joined Feb 2012
102 Posts
Robert Im trying to attach a image for you to put in the online gallery. Theres not a way to attched images. Can I send you the image with out using the form?

Elfie
Elfie is offline Find More Posts by Elfie
Old May 15, 2012, 11:14 PM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
No haven't forgot about the pics fellas. I lost my camera. Of course I'm one of those cell phone owners whos phone doesn't have a camera feature. I'll figure something out. The mounts do look killer. I like them.

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
Old May 16, 2012, 09:49 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
No haven't forgot about the pics fellas. I lost my camera. Of course I'm one of those cell phone owners whos phone doesn't have a camera feature. I'll figure something out. The mounts do look killer. I like them.

Hairless Monkey
HM? Do you live in the IceAge by not having a camera phone? We'll use our imaginations then hows that? LOL LOL LOL Sorry had to give you a hard time as you do me off and on ROLF!

Robert
Old May 18, 2012, 05:08 PM
CRA
Joined Dec 2009
170 Posts
Maybe he only has a polaroid camera.

Craig
CRA is offline Find More Posts by CRA
Old May 20, 2012, 12:33 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRA View Post
Maybe he only has a polaroid camera.

Craig
LOL

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old May 22, 2012, 12:05 PM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
Haven't seen pixs lately are we still posting? I'll be wrapping up my new paint today and post pixs if we are.

Number6 is offline Find More Posts by Number6