HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by oldbilgewater, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 02:41 PM
United States, PA, Quakertown
Joined Jan 2012
1,487 Posts
Discussion
Sterling 63' Chris Craft

First, I must say, I am very impressed with this group. I have found answers to questions that I hadn't thought to ask, and people have been willing to answer the questions that I have asked. I would like to specifically thank Norgale and Tollytime, the information given has been helpful to say the least. I am considering making this a three screw also scale prop location and shaft angle I purchased this kit because of the opportunity that arose, however, I was not quite ready to build this model yet. So I'm aware,and willing to sustain much prodding from the membership.. Right now I'm gathering valuable information and making some great plans for this kit. So don't lose hope friends I will get to it soon.
oldbilgewater is offline Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
to remove ads between posts