SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Willsonman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 09:15 PM
No Hangar Queens!
Maryland
Joined May 2009
1,669 Posts
Discussion
New HK gripe

So I placed an order on the 15th of December knowing the item was backordered. So what I did not know was that they would hold my ENTIRE order until this one item comes back in stock... Checked again tonight only to find the picture below... same one I saw so long ago now.

you have been warned.
Willsonman is offline Find More Posts by Willsonman
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2012, 09:08 PM
treefinder
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
9,618 Posts
It's an old story, and the lesson learned is NEVER order anything from HK that shows out of stock! Actually, that's not quite true. If you are in no hurry at all, and it's the only thing in the order, then it's ok.

On the servos, I think the HobbyPartz are the clones. I've been buying the 9gm HK Hextronik servos for nearly 7 years! But I wouldn't be surprised to find they are all made in the same plant, and just rebranded. The thing is they are great for our foamies!
springer is online now Find More Posts by springer
RCG Plus Member