HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Is it a good idea to be able to subscribe to another member's blog?
Yes. 7 87.50%
No. 0 0%
Cool idea, but I personally wouldn't use the feature myself. 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 16, 2012, 09:38 AM
DJO
Dreaming...
DJO's Avatar
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,420 Posts
Discussion
Way To Subscribe to Other Member's Blogs

Hello,

I think that it would be cool to be able to subscribe to another member's blog posts, so you know when he/she creates a new blog entry. Is this a good idea, and can it be done?

Thanks.



Dan
DJO is online now Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Penguin FPV!
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:06 PM
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,036 Posts
This was moved to Site Chat so others could respond. I think it's a great idea.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:13 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2006
22,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO View Post
Hello,

I think that it would be cool to be able to subscribe to another member's blog posts, so you know when he/she creates a new blog entry. Is this a good idea, and can it be done?

Thanks.



Dan
I would definitely use this feature, Dan. There about half a dozen or so member's whose blog I always make sure to check on for anything new they have added, but with this feature, I would be automatically alerted to when they added anything.

Great idea!

Chuck
NoFlyZone is offline Find More Posts by NoFlyZone
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 16, 2012, 02:53 PM
DJO
Dreaming...
DJO's Avatar
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,420 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
This was moved to Site Chat so others could respond. I think it's a great idea.
Whoops! I read that rule after I tried to reply to the post about creating polls, and then I forgot all about it. Thank you for moving it and voting yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZone View Post
I would definitely use this feature, Dan. There about half a dozen or so member's whose blog I always make sure to check on for anything new they have added, but with this feature, I would be automatically alerted to when they added anything.

Great idea!

Chuck
Awesome, thanks for voting also!



Dan
DJO is online now Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Penguin FPV!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion We'll pay for them one way or the other dll932 Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Dec 28, 2011 11:49 AM
Contest Subscribe to ServoCity's YouTube channel and enter to win $50 off your purchase! ServoCity ServoCity.com 1 Aug 01, 2011 09:34 AM
Wut DA!!!! It's turning the other way!!! genovia Parkflyers 15 May 03, 2002 10:55 AM