HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by scalesoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 07, 2003, 08:19 AM
In PA near Elmira NY
Joined Apr 2002
685 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
large semi scale electric sailplane

I have the opportunity to import the last of two Sperber 4.5 meter, and two Albatross 4 meter electric planes from LET Model. These are left over from a previous contract. These will be offered at a very special price. I used to sell these as EMS planes a few years ago.

These are two of the best flying electric semiscale sailplanes I have ever flown. I have personally owned one of each. These planes will fly very fast or slow to a crawl with full trailing edge camber and reflex. 6 and 8 servo wings. They are designed for the economical Ultra 3300/7 brushed motor direct drive system. See the Steve Neu Sept. Quiet flyer to see a review of the Ultra performance.
They come fully assembled, with molded winglets, covered with oracover, motor mount installed, battery cage all set to go, and vinyl transfers in place.
They are not pictured on my web site but I do have photos if interested. Prices on request.
Deadline Wednesday, they will ship Thursday. First come first serve as they say, I donít expect them to last long.
John Derstine

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.net
email: johnders@npacc.net

Albatross pictured here
scalesoar is offline Find More Posts by scalesoar
Last edited by scalesoar; Oct 07, 2003 at 08:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2003, 08:22 AM
In PA near Elmira NY
Joined Apr 2002
685 Posts
The Sperber with plug in tips @ 4.5 meter. This is a whole different plane, size wise, from the Albatross, the fuselage is much larger.
Old Oct 07, 2003, 08:28 AM
In PA near Elmira NY
Joined Apr 2002
685 Posts
how they arrive out of the box.
Closed Thread