SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 13, 2012, 09:16 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
Discussion
57 orders from hk, now i have an issue

i have ordered from hk 57 prior times without any issues. Recently, i ordered a t-45 goshawk and it was delivered with a broken wing. i have contacted them both by leaving a complaint on their complaint line and was issued a ticket #.
After that i used their online chat line and chatted with Ivy, who said they were aware of the complaint, and would be in touch with me, via e-mail within a day or two.i also took photos of the broken item and left them on the complaint line as well. now we will wait and see if all the bad stuff is true, or if they are a responsible vendor and provide good customer service...
i once had an issue with banana hobbies,and all the bad raps on them turned out to be overblown, as they not only replaced the e.s.c. that fried, but they sent me an entirely new plane..
iflyrc1012 is offline Find More Posts by iflyrc1012
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:16 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Joined Jan 2011
86 Posts
Well I hope they come through for you. I have been getting the run around for the last 17 days as to why my order of in stock items has not been shipped, yet orders placed in January have been shipped after 2 days. Online chat cut me off twice after one response while I was typing a second question. Zoe does not like to stick around and chat.
nitris223 is offline Find More Posts by nitris223
Old Jan 16, 2012, 09:47 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
just an update, they wanted me to send pics of the damaged wingtips so i sent them more pics than they needed.... now it's been another 2 days without a response..
Old Jan 17, 2012, 06:43 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
o.k. now they want more photos. this is just a run around and i'm not going to be made to jump thru hoops for a stupid foam wing. but they have lost a customer that has spent thousands of dollars at hobby king in the past, i will NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME AT HOBBY KING.....
Old Jan 18, 2012, 06:10 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
i received a pm from someone who says they are on the hk staff, and they needed the ticket # of my complaint, and the order #. neither of these #'s could compromise my credit card so i pm'ed him the #'s ... still i have a broken plane and just talk from hk.. i'm going to the credit card company with a complaint by friday if this ain't fixed by then. hit 'em where it hurts, in the wallet, i got a broken plane,they won't make it right, so they don't get paid for it.....
Old Jan 19, 2012, 07:55 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
update, 1/19/12
i got an e-mail from hobbyking, they will now replace the wing, but are saying the manufacturer and chinese new year may pose some delay. i'm ok with that...
i will update this thread when they deliver or when they don't.but for now, they have done a 2 star job, a fast replacement wing would go a long way to making me a happier customer.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 05:17 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
today is 1/23 no news from hk and no wing. Chinese new year is this week i guess, so i should expect nothing for at least a week.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 08:32 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
well now it's feb 15 and still no wing. i had an e-mail saying a wing would be on the way after the chinese new year, but that was 3 weeks ago.....
Old Feb 21, 2012, 06:16 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
Still no joy...... i'm sending another e-mail now....
Old Feb 22, 2012, 07:43 AM
Joined May 2011
84 Posts
Iflyrc1012

u r rite they are disturbing all of their costumers in the year 2012. many people are now trying to get away from them now as i do
Johnsmith122 is offline Find More Posts by Johnsmith122
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:17 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
it's now the 2nd week in march and no wing....
Old Apr 12, 2012, 03:00 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
april 12, STILL NO FREAKIN WING.... BUT IT'S BEEN BACK IN STOCK FOR WEEKS!!!!!
Last edited by iflyrc1012; Jul 29, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 07:03 PM
bklyn n.y.
Joined Jan 2008
881 Posts
from 1/12/12 to july 25 2012
i finally got the replacement wing i was promised....not great customer service, but at least they finally sent it...
Old Jul 29, 2012, 07:20 PM
United States, CA, Ventura
Joined May 2010
216 Posts
So as I understand it, you waited from Jan to July for a wing? 1/2 of a YEAR!?? I'd be ..

However, many will imply that you should be perfectly happy as you have received so much CHEAP stuff from them that you should not have any issue at all with waiting 1/2 year for your product to be delivered in a usable condition. After all, if they provided any more customer service, the price of your CHEAP stuff would simply go through the roof and cause the r/c industry to implode because no one can do without HK CHEAP "stuff". As far as "Ivy" is concerned, I wouldn't doubt that "she" is not all that concerned about your hobby while she is being paid 50 cents a day to answer complaints from HK customers. As much as I didn't want to post here, Couldn't help it. 1/2 YEAR!? I wanted to refrain from posting so the last posts in all the HK stuff really jump out at everyone so you know who all the "mouthpieces" for HK are! When half the posts on the HK page end with the same names that you always see with such a great deal of reliability, well, draw your own conclusions. Now, let the reporting begin.

To the OP, sorry you had to wait 1/2 year for your parts. That really sucks! Glad you finally got them. Choose another supplier. Do yourself a favor.
weimer20 is offline Find More Posts by weimer20
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:49 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by weimer20 View Post
So as I understand it, you waited from Jan to July for a wing? 1/2 of a YEAR!?? I'd be ..

However, many will imply that you should be perfectly happy as you have received so much CHEAP stuff from them that you should not have any issue at all with waiting 1/2 year for your product to be delivered in a usable condition. After all, if they provided any more customer service, the price of your CHEAP stuff would simply go through the roof and cause the r/c industry to implode because no one can do without HK CHEAP "stuff". As far as "Ivy" is concerned, I wouldn't doubt that "she" is not all that concerned about your hobby while she is being paid 50 cents a day to answer complaints from HK customers. As much as I didn't want to post here, Couldn't help it. 1/2 YEAR!? I wanted to refrain from posting so the last posts in all the HK stuff really jump out at everyone so you know who all the "mouthpieces" for HK are! When half the posts on the HK page end with the same names that you always see with such a great deal of reliability, well, draw your own conclusions. Now, let the reporting begin.

To the OP, sorry you had to wait 1/2 year for your parts. That really sucks! Glad you finally got them. Choose another supplier. Do yourself a favor.
+1 Nothing else matters because they're soooooooooooo cheap. NOT
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)