SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 13, 2012, 04:49 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
Discussion
Help with how to set up the DX6I for s-cub and champ etc. video

Thank you in advance.

I am looking for Help in how to set up my DX6I, for the airplanes I own. Hobbyzone champ I have 2. Trojan t28 , and Hobbyzone Super Cub.

One day a heli, and will add a new plane to the fleet.

As I learn each step for example how to delete planes model, I will make a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najLK22gnYM

For those who can show me and help me set up, my thanks will be crediting you in the video title, and vieo posted here, so I as well other new members wanting to learn, will have that chance.

the champ I fly, no problems, the Super cub is more the learning plane. I need Her when flying to have some Elevator trim as we know she loves to climb..

For now this is a start, and hope all will enjoy, remember I am no pro, and do thank you for your full support

Will edit in your videos and titl them
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts