HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by HugoCraft, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 04:15 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2007
2,887 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Sold
BNF Blade 400 w/ Scale Fuse

Friend had this blade 400 and wrecked it. He started to fix it and I bought it off him then finished fixing it. I flipped the grips to leading edge control so the collective can smoothly go back and forth from + to - pitch. Also changed the flybar cage to the new style from the blade 450 which allows you more cyclic since it would hit the blade grips before. Also put kbdd paddles on and hk cf tail blades on. Changed the front and rear belt pully to the metal versions and changed the belt to an align belt. He already put the JR290g tail servo on the boom and direct cf tail pushrod to the tail from a beam 450. I flew it that way a couple times and it did great.

Then I bought a scale Fusuno Hughes 500D fuse to recreate the same heli I had a couple years ago. I built the fuse and painted the gear legs white but didn't glue in the windows. I put the B400 in it following BT's install guide. I then flew it 3 times but then a vibration started to develop. Not sure where but the b400 is known for having vibrations start in the tail since there are only two little 3x6x2.5 bearings holding the small 3mm diameter tail shaft. So I ordered a hk clone 450 v2 tail case which is all metal and has larger bearings then added a cf 450pro tail fin. I just put it on without threadlock and havn't tried to fly it.

Its still an unfinished project but I want to sell it all together to help fund another project I have.

Selling it all together w/AR6110e for $300 Shipped CONUS
Paypal only

Extra parts are: main shaft, feathering shaft, boom, stock paddles, stock tail blades, stock flybar cage, variety of pinions, yellow stock canopy w/fins, white canopy w/fins, stock tail case with two belts, ball links with pushrods, stock front/rear belt pulley, and align dampners.
HugoCraft is offline Find More Posts by HugoCraft
Last edited by HugoCraft; Jan 12, 2012 at 05:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2012, 04:29 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2007
2,887 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
this is what I was planning on recreating:

HugoCraft is offline Find More Posts by HugoCraft
Closed Thread