HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by johnwohl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 11:03 AM
United States, ND, Fargo
Joined Aug 2007
180 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Sold
Turnigy 9x w/ backlight kit, programmer, interface. For parts or repair.

Here is a complete Turnigy 9x v2 setup including the TX, RX, module, blue LCD backlight kit (new), and the programmer and interface needed to flash to a different firmware.

I ordered this from Hobbyking's asia warehouse and it functioned fine out of the box for a few minutes before dying, and seemed like a power problem. I connected the interface cable and USB programmer to the tx to see if it could be powered on via USB power, but no go. Indications are that the 5v regulator is bad or there is a short to ground. I desoldered the switches to eliminate them from the equation. I just went ahead and ordered the FlySky 9x unit and that one works fine. So I have this one sitting here.

I'll take reasonable offers or trades for anything of interest. Keep in mind this is what I paid for the accessories included.

LCD kit (blue): $5
USB ASP AVR programmer: $17
interface cable and dust covers: $8

PM me or just post in the thread. I'm here often.
Thanks for looking!
johnwohl is offline Find More Posts by johnwohl
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2012, 11:12 PM
United States, ND, Fargo
Joined Aug 2007
180 Posts
Shipping will be about $10 on this to the 48 contiguous states.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 04:04 PM
United States, ND, Fargo
Joined Aug 2007
180 Posts
i'd sell the whole thing for $35 shipped, the tx by itself for $15 shipped, or the programming and lcd for $25 shipped.

the tx at least is going on ebay in a few days if nobody wants this package. i may put the programming and lcd back up on here. i'd sell the whole thing for $33 shipped, the tx (w/ rx and module) by itself for $15 shipped, or the programming and lcd for $25 shipped.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 08:28 PM
UP ELEVATOR!!!! OOPS
Houston Tx.
Joined Jan 2006
92 Posts
Trader Rating: 119
If you will ship the whole thing for $25, I'll take it.
Smitty
dhsmith1 is offline Find More Posts by dhsmith1
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:03 AM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
I'll give you $35 shipped, pm sent
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
Closed Thread