HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2012, 09:20 PM
idiot (non-savant)
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Joined Jan 2005
89 Posts
Discussion
Guanli A10 twin EDF Foamy ESC control mixing with a Futaba 9C

I have a Guanli A10 foamy that is running with 2 GL5030 fans. They are brushless out runners controlled by 2 separate ESCs that connect to a single Lipo. The stock setup has the throttle wires connected to a y-harness and then to the RX. I was thinking that if I slaved an auxiliary channel to the throttle, that I could control each ESCs/Fans with its own channel. Taking this one step further, I thought it might be possible to slave both the throttle and the aux channel to the rudder to allow for a thrust differential rudder. I'm having some problems with the first step is just getting the initial mixing for throttle control down and I was wondering if there were any Futaba 9C experts out there that might have some pointers on the setup....

Thanks!
tdrnmartin is offline Find More Posts by tdrnmartin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 17, 2012, 01:45 PM
idiot (non-savant)
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Joined Jan 2005
89 Posts
Never mind. I think i found what i need...

http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/faq-9c-q534.html
tdrnmartin is offline Find More Posts by tdrnmartin