SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 09, 2012, 06:53 PM
California
Joined Nov 2009
150 Posts
Discussion
Hexa--5 motor starts and one delayed--???

Guys

I have a woo Kong FC and finishing a HEXA. Five of the motors start on a instant that I arm the motor, there's one most of the time don't start till about 10% throttle. Sometime they all start together. But do notice, they will stop together.

I also just did the first start up with props and all mixing seems right, but that one prop have a much lower rpm in low throttle, I am afraid to push the throttle any further and the craft might tip over.

Should this be a concern?? I have calibrated the throttle range for all 6 esc the best that I can.
quadman is offline Find More Posts by quadman
Last edited by quadman; Jan 09, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2012, 08:25 AM
let's brm together!
Czech Republic, Prague
Joined Nov 2011
390 Posts
Reset all setting on the one esc and recalibrate again (what ESCs are you using?) - maybe you have a soft start set on it.

Another possibility is a bad motor - torn wiring did this exact thing for me.

Try a different motor, reset the esc, try pluggin the ESC into different channel (so you know it's now the signal) or just directly into channel 3 on your receiver.
zviratko is offline Find More Posts by zviratko
Old Apr 19, 2012, 01:34 AM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Feb 2012
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zviratko View Post
Reset all setting on the one esc and recalibrate again (what ESCs are you using?) - maybe you have a soft start set on it.

Another possibility is a bad motor - torn wiring did this exact thing for me.

Try a different motor, reset the esc, try pluggin the ESC into different channel (so you know it's now the signal) or just directly into channel 3 on your receiver.
Is the "bad motor" too tight? I can send you a video ,it can teach you how to fix it ,and make it work ,or maybe the bearing is done!
idea fly is offline Find More Posts by idea fly
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 19, 2012, 04:45 AM
Joined Oct 2006
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by idea fly View Post
Is the "bad motor" too tight? I can send you a video ,it can teach you how to fix it ,and make it work ,or maybe the bearing is done!
can you please post here on how to fix the tight motor... maybe this information would be beneficial to others... many thanks...
fayrwerks is offline Find More Posts by fayrwerks