Heli Crash Survivor
United States, AR, North Little Rock
Joined Feb 2011
1,099 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadrobbi View Post
I was looking fot mini cp with devo 8s,I mail banggood , see the answer:

"Dear friend,
Thank you for your mail and sorry to make you confused.
We found that we would lost money if we sold $274,so we change to an normally price.
Hope you can understand.
Have a nice day.
Best "

If you find for a good price again , please let me know...I want to by one....
Devo 10/MCP nice TX has telemetry function & more channels. $205.00 + $12.00 shipping.
http://www.ac-rc.com/product_info.ph...t219oqpjocs0t2
Crash Survivor is offline Find More Posts by Crash Survivor
Old Nov 15, 2012, 01:18 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mescalinedream View Post
http://www.buychina.com/items/bolt-t...le-qwutsusjqjp check out this esc for the mini! bl heli software ready too!

here is one that shows exactly how to hook it up http://www.buychina.com/items/origin...al-rtpomrsolnk
I recommend it for all of you to get heli in Buychina, I have used it , quite reliable.
more can view this thread:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?t=1656651&
devierpaul is offline Find More Posts by devierpaul
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 17, 2012, 07:47 PM
Heli Crash Survivor
Joined Feb 2011
1,099 Posts
Haven't proved it yet but has anyone tried the Oversky 7mm tail motor?
I put one on my GCP with a HP05 main & it's like crazy can't even fly around normal. My friend put one on his MCP with a C05M & having issues. Got a MCP with a Walkera-Parts-HM-V120D06-Z-09 7mm tail motor I pulled off of my V100D08 & it's awesome. Ordered 4 more Walkera-Parts-HM-V120D06-Z-09 7mm tail motors to see if that's the issue.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:10 PM
United States, MI, East Tawas
Joined Aug 2011
120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Survivor View Post
Haven't proved it yet but has anyone tried the Oversky 7mm tail motor?
I put one on my GCP with a HP05 main & it's like crazy can't even fly around normal. My friend put one on his MCP with a C05M & having issues. Got a MCP with a Walkera-Parts-HM-V120D06-Z-09 7mm tail motor I pulled off of my V100D08 & it's awesome. Ordered 4 more Walkera-Parts-HM-V120D06-Z-09 7mm tail motors to see if that's the issue.
Does the stock motor mount work for this or do you have to upgrade it or swap it with something else? I was looking at the Rakon mcpx 7mm mount and wondering how that would work for the MCP with this motor.
j35u5fr34k is offline Find More Posts by j35u5fr34k
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:42 PM
Deviant
Joined Jul 2012
1,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by j35u5fr34k View Post
Does the stock motor mount work for this or do you have to upgrade it or swap it with something else? I was looking at the Rakon mcpx 7mm mount and wondering how that would work for the MCP with this motor.
The cheaper solution:

Tail fin
Motor case
Tail motor (out of stock currently)

Boom and fin and case look to be mouting on 2mm.

WARNING: haven't tested this myself as my C05M is ok with the the stock tail motor.
sbstnp is online now Find More Posts by sbstnp
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:44 PM
Joined Aug 2011
120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbstnp View Post
The cheaper solution:

Tail fin
Motor case
Tail motor (out of stock currently)

Boom and fin and case look to be mouting on 2mm.

WARNING: haven't tested this myself as my C05M is ok with the the stock tail motor.
Mine drifts and I'm getting sick of it. I have a MCP with the dual brushless and I get no drift. Looking to possibly upgrade to a 7mm motor.

That's cheap. Worth a shot at that price. Too bad I just placed an order from HK too...
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:55 PM
Deviant
Joined Jul 2012
1,180 Posts
Quote:
Mine drifts and I'm getting sick of it. I have a MCP with the dual brushless and I get no drift. Looking to possibly upgrade to a 7mm motor.

That's cheap. Worth a shot at that price. Too bad I just placed an order from HK too...
If it drift is a bad or worn out motor, change it if you have a spare. Happened to me too I even had 2 brand new ones drifting. I had around 6 at one time and only 4 were good.
sbstnp is online now Find More Posts by sbstnp
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:24 AM
Joined Jul 2008
775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Survivor View Post
Bought this MCP used from indoorheli & the tail motor mount I believe is for the Blade MCPX. But the tail mount was still to small & I used a round file but in the process of filing & checking fit the tail mount split. It went in then so I just hot glued it. I also had to reverse polarity of the tail motor wires for it to spin counter clock wise & it's 7mm. I did use the stock tail prop & one spin thru with a size 60/.040 drill bit fit perfect. Don't know the weight but it's the same length & 1mm larger. Bought this to learn & bang around practicing flips & inverted hovering. After putting this tail motor on it has been a blast. I did some of my tightest flips ever & invert hovering & flip back to up right ever. It so cool to have a mini with out worrying about the tail not staying locked in. Once I get more confident my 3 V120D02's 3 axis will be put thru the enjoyment of more than just normal flying. Below are 3 pics of my MCP.
here is what he is talking about:

HM-V120D06-Z-09 tail motor, is that a direct fit? or is it 7mm? If its 7mm then where did you buy your mount? Do you use the stock minicp tail prop with that motor? Do you have to enlarge the hole on the prop or is it press fit?

Any idea of how much the HM-V120D06-Z-09 weighs compared to the mini's stock tail motor? I am very intrigued, please tell me more!!! I dont like the idea of adding an extra esc for a brushless tail. Plus that is extra weight too.

Is there a 6mm tail motor that can keep up with a faster motor like a hp05?
mescalinedream is offline Find More Posts by mescalinedream
Old Nov 18, 2012, 08:18 AM
Heli Crash Survivor
Joined Feb 2011
1,099 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mescalinedream View Post
here is what he is talking about:

HM-V120D06-Z-09 tail motor, is that a direct fit? or is it 7mm? If its 7mm then where did you buy your mount? Do you use the stock minicp tail prop with that motor? Do you have to enlarge the hole on the prop or is it press fit?

Any idea of how much the HM-V120D06-Z-09 weighs compared to the mini's stock tail motor? I am very intrigued, please tell me more!!! I dont like the idea of adding an extra esc for a brushless tail. Plus that is extra weight too.

Is there a 6mm tail motor that can keep up with a faster motor like a hp05?
Bought this MCP used from indoorheli & the tail motor mount I believe is for the Blade MCPX. But the tail mount was still to small & I used a round file but in the process of filing & checking fit the tail mount split. It went in then so I just hot glued it. I also had to reverse polarity of the tail motor wires for it to spin counter clock wise & it's 7mm. I did use the stock tail prop & one spin thru with a size 60/.040 drill bit fit perfect so it must be a tad bigger than a 1mm shaft. Weight wise can't be much it's the same length but 1mm larger in diameter. I don't know of any 6mm motors that will keep up with a HP05 but I haven't tried any.
Below is what me & my friend tried which I haven't proved yet is causing our issues, until I get my 4 HM-V120D06-Z-09 in. I'll still use below mount but it will require some filling to fit the walkera motor which is a fraction of a mm larger than the Oversky 7mm which that mount was designed for.
http://astroid-designs.myshopify.com...mini-cp-genius
http://astroid-designs.myshopify.com...7mm-tail-motor
Old Nov 18, 2012, 08:30 AM
Heli Crash Survivor
Joined Feb 2011
1,099 Posts
Quote:
Stock motor mount could work with some modding like cutting out the end piece & cutting the remaining rib that would go around the motor & hot gluing. The Rakon mcpx 7mm mount may be a good option, looks like it already has a screw tightening for varying diameters.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:59 AM
United Kingdom, Bristol
Joined Aug 2008
1,774 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by devierpaul View Post
I recommend it for all of you to get heli in Buychina, I have used it , quite reliable.
more can view this thread:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?t=1656651&
Not really. Just a middle man and he wants his large cut.....so no!!!!!
SadSack is offline Find More Posts by SadSack
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:07 AM
Joined Aug 2011
120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbstnp View Post
If it drift is a bad or worn out motor, change it if you have a spare. Happened to me too I even had 2 brand new ones drifting. I had around 6 at one time and only 4 were good.
I had drift from very get go even on my stock MCP. My dual BL is perfect.

I've already swapped motors and I have a third I will try first.

I think I'm going to go with the HK solution if the third motor doesn't work.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 11:13 AM
Heli Crash Survivor
Joined Feb 2011
1,099 Posts
Quote:
I had drift from very get go even on my stock MCP. My dual BL is perfect.

I've already swapped motors and I have a third I will try first.

I think I'm going to go with the HK solution if the third motor doesn't work.
If you are talking about CCW yaw drift link below works on the GCP. It took around -15 for me & I set it to activate by gear switch. Didn't use it much cause I didn't do a lot of hovering & while flying you don't notice it.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2499
Old Nov 18, 2012, 11:30 AM
Joined Mar 2011
413 Posts
Ha Ha, I FIXED the little bastard. Stupid coil doo-haab broke off the board. I unravelled it, and wound it around a micro screw driver and nicely soldered it back on the board then I encase the make-shift coil in a hot-glu cacoon. We'll see how long it lasts, but at least i saved $60 for now.
PonyBoy1973 is offline Find More Posts by PonyBoy1973