HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 03, 2012, 01:51 AM
New Zealand, Otago, Queenstown
Joined Sep 2012
79 Posts
Almost a week and Im still waiting for an answer... Nearly 2 months since I had the problem. Where is the support? And before anyone says he is busy, I can see that he is posting in other forums and not writing back to me.

Dan, you sent me the wrong replacement part, why wont you exchange it so I can get flying again?

I love the T380, wouldnt you prefer I was posting about how much fun Im having with it?
flatlandrobin is offline Find More Posts by flatlandrobin
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 05, 2012, 04:15 AM
TBs are GO!....FAB....no..FPV!
Australia, NSW, Yamba
Joined Nov 2010
251 Posts
To: Flatlandrobin
It is a shame your troubles are being ignored. I am not sure who this Dan is. I have written directly to LotusRC regarding my concerns by email address lotusrc@yahoo.cn and made attention to Bonnie. She has answered my questions, although it was very limited. Maybe an email to her and explain the situation. I know it will be a big job explaining the whole story. I don't know if she can view a link to this thread?

I feel there is a considerable amount of bad publicity here as it is at the moment. This is going to damage this product quite a bit.
We are all watching and waiting for the "happy ever after" end to your saga.
Really wish I was closer, so I could offer my T380 to eliminate the root of the problem you have.
All the best......I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Phelec is offline Find More Posts by Phelec
Old Nov 05, 2012, 04:39 AM
United Kingdom, England, Consett
Joined Feb 2012
113 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelec View Post
I feel there is a considerable amount of bad publicity here as it is at the moment. This is going to damage this product quite a bit.
We are all watching and waiting for the "happy ever after" end to your saga.
Copy that.

I'm glad to hear that you've managed to get somewhere when you've had issues.

Following this thread I've been more of the opinion that if I get a problem with the electronics (which will be the ESC looking at what tends to fail on these) on my as yet unflown T380 that i'm just gonna replace the ESC and FC with something else.
ColSonders is offline Find More Posts by ColSonders
Old Nov 05, 2012, 04:54 AM
Joined Mar 2009
256 Posts
It appears as they are now completely ignoring him. Not a good thing, I thought it was only Rotor Concept here in the states that has a complete lack of customer service. Apparently not..
SCVJeff is offline Find More Posts by SCVJeff
Old Nov 05, 2012, 06:56 AM
Joined Oct 2005
1,662 Posts
Guys...
I am not completely ignore him but trying to work with LotusRC engineer to see the best options.

Things not add up as lately not always online and not visiting this thread as often.

Here is what is happening:
- China unable to view youtube so it take sometime to get the info over to the Engineer
- As the reply that both Heli radio and the earlier radio also shows the same motor speed not in sync. We all know if any mixing is active, it WONT fly. I know
Flat said his first radio dont have mixing and still see the same issue. We really not sure why this can happen
- Earlier I responded with sending the new FC over thinking that was the issue but later feedback said it is not.

Flat also NOT agree to send back the FC when I offer to send a new ESC to him. (insist that my must send him the return paid envelop). This prompt me to have more discussion with LotusRC on how to support him.

Anyway, here is the suggestion to move on:
I will get LotusRC to send ONE ESC and One Motor immediately.

Flat, please email to me again the address.

All LotusRC product are back by LotusRC with one year manufacturing defects. As long as we can identified the issue.
dt8666 is offline Find More Posts by dt8666
Old Nov 05, 2012, 09:14 AM
United Kingdom, England, Consett
Joined Feb 2012
113 Posts
Two months on and finally a replacement ESC looks like it's on it's way, hopefully we'll see a "happily ever after post" shortly then.

Kinda feel sorry for him though since he gave all the required evidence to prove where the fault lay within the first week, I understand the language barrier but I would have been incredibly frustrated weeks ago.
ColSonders is offline Find More Posts by ColSonders
Old Nov 05, 2012, 09:44 AM
Joined Jan 2010
720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColSonders View Post
Two months on and finally a replacement ESC looks like it's on it's way, hopefully we'll see a "happily ever after post" shortly then.

Kinda feel sorry for him though since he gave all the required evidence to prove where the fault lay within the first week, I understand the language barrier but I would have been incredibly frustrated weeks ago.
Very sorry.
In addition to open special, we will be the first time to deal with the problem. Six years we have been doing.
Please to receiving from LOTUSRC sincere apology.
490905002 is offline Find More Posts by 490905002
Old Nov 05, 2012, 09:51 AM
Joined Jan 2010
720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandrobin View Post
Almost a week and Im still waiting for an answer... Nearly 2 months since I had the problem. Where is the support? And before anyone says he is busy, I can see that he is posting in other forums and not writing back to me.

Dan, you sent me the wrong replacement part, why wont you exchange it so I can get flying again?

DAN went to Malaysia to deal with things, and it took quite a long period of time.Very sorry to bring you inconvenience.
Please understand, and accept our sincere apology.
I love the T380, wouldnt you prefer I was posting about how much fun Im having with it?
DAN went to Malaysia to deal with things, and it took quite a long period of time.Very sorry to bring you inconvenience.
Please understand, and accept our sincere apology.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 06:58 AM
Joined Jan 2010
720 Posts
http://www.lotusrc.net/en/product1.asp?id=297
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:16 PM
Joined Jan 2010
720 Posts
Lotusrc T380 gopro install (1 min 7 sec)
Old Nov 15, 2012, 04:38 AM
Joined Aug 2009
19 Posts
Hi,

I have a problem with my T380. after flying around 3 minutes, the counter clockwise motors getting hot, especially motor number 1. Also difficult to turn right.
I replaced motor number 1 with new motor. Now it can turn left and right but the motor still hot.
Can somebody help me?
sorry for my english.

Thank You.
djemif is offline Find More Posts by djemif
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:03 PM
Joined Mar 2009
256 Posts
Does anyone know who handles T380 parts in the US> I haven't peeled back the shrinkwrap yet, but I think I have at least one splintered CF rod
SCVJeff is offline Find More Posts by SCVJeff
Old Nov 19, 2012, 07:36 AM
Joined Jan 2010
720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djemif View Post
Hi,

I have a problem with my T380. after flying around 3 minutes, the counter clockwise motors getting hot, especially motor number 1. Also difficult to turn right.
I replaced motor number 1 with new motor. Now it can turn left and right but the motor still hot.
Can somebody help me?
sorry for my english.

Thank You.
You should be on the aircraft level correction.Specific video in front of Find.Or obtain a copy of your suppliers.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 07:37 AM
Joined Jan 2010
720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scvjeff View Post
does anyone know who handles t380 parts in the us> i haven't peeled back the shrinkwrap yet, but i think i have at least one splintered cf rod

us? rccarmax.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:53 AM
United States, CA, Fontana
Joined Sep 2012
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVJeff View Post
Does anyone know who handles T380 parts in the US> I haven't peeled back the shrinkwrap yet, but I think I have at least one splintered CF rod
Jeff,

This is a small shop in southern cali(on el monte airport), a small shop but he's a stones throw away from rotorconcept.com which is essentially rebranded T380. If its not on his site give him (David) a call or chat on thier site, he should be able to get the rods.

http://gofasthobby.com/39-hpq1-quadc...2fa3ea5d35e68b
Gideon1961 is offline Find More Posts by Gideon1961