SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 08, 2012, 10:58 AM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop View Post
Funny.
So the sticker that says GPS/Ext is a lie?
My facts are:
1) firmware is same (please prove me wrong)
2) Case has GPS sticker (does GPS stand for something else in context of Sheng Tsui or whatever)
3) Hardware is the same (pending arrival so I can confirm).

2, probably 3 out of 3 facts != lies.

EDIT:

And here you go contradicting yourself again. If you're so happy they're selling, why would you want to stop them from doing so?

Just like the warning to helipal about selling F450 frames without WK-M? The ones they shipped to others, while I was told by your own staff that "the company has been warned and they have not received any stock yet" (I can get actual quotes of skype chats if you will say I'm "lying").
1) I stated correct - OEM made by DJI- the label is not provided by DJI. There is no GPS whatsoever. You are mistaken and I did not lie.
2) Firmware is no longer the same because I changed it in Naza last release. since it is OEM made by DJI, they have the similarity.
3) Hardware is the same of course, I made both of them. I did not lie.

I stated it is not clone Naza. I stated it has less features at another thread which you very well know.

Naza provides gimbal stabilization; hexa and soon Y6 when I make the marketing decision.
Bumblebee provides only quad.

I respect my business partners around the world; and I support them. This is the very reason I stated before Bumblebee is not clone. However, if they violate our agreement in not selling FC alone I will make sure they hear from me. I never call any members here lie; not from the day I joined RCG more than 3 years ago. You use "L" word, not me. It does not matter how you spend your hobby hours here, I won't use the "L" to you because you and me are both judged by other members here equally.
sidneyw is offline Find More Posts by sidneyw
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:01 AM
Joined Jun 2006
1,919 Posts
no matter !
i think soon or later bumblebbe will have the sames features than naza!
titeuf007 is online now Find More Posts by titeuf007
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:08 AM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Naza provides gimbal stabilization; hexa and soon Y6 when I make the marketing decision.
Bumblebee provides only quad.
If it was your decision to not release Y6 when the Naza was released because you dont sell Y6 frames then go back to business school. It makes no "business" sense to "hold back" important configs just because your company does not sell Y6 frames. If I am wrong and it wasnt your decision then great hurry and come out with the Y6 config. If it is held back untill you come out with your Y6 frames then we know DJI doesnt care about giving the consumer what we want but only caring about profits.
Z06 Tony is offline Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:14 AM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Thread hijack at its finest ...
Let me think about what you are saying .... business school is a good idea. Ok, graduated in record time, no Y6. Done.
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:38 AM
Joined Sep 2008
7,194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Thread hijack at its finest ...
Let me think about what you are saying .... business school is a good idea. Ok, graduated in record time, no Y6. Done.
Did you get your degree "online" or did you purchase it? LOL
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:41 AM
United States, CA, Hayward
Joined Apr 2006
710 Posts
Don't think it's a frame issue, Tony. Maybe DJI considers Y6 a pro config, like octo, so it is only available on the WK-M. Just speculation based on what configs are offered on the bumblebee (one) vs naza (more) vs wk-m (all).
chris24g is offline Find More Posts by chris24g
Old Jan 08, 2012, 12:49 PM
Joined Jun 2011
92 Posts
Geez, this thread was kind of interesting for a while, but has turned really juvenile. Pardon my opinion, but DJI spent their own money to develop and sell their products; they should have a right to sell them anyway they want; and, consumers can choose to buy them or not. However, it is ill advised to be drawn into the mutual diatribes. Too bad it has gotten personal.

I like their products. I own four (two WKMs and two Nazas). But I wish they would correct the WKM's twitchiness of the gimbal tilt control with some (or most) servos. But to get personal about it doesn't speed any possible resolution along.

...just my opinion.
TimIndy is offline Find More Posts by TimIndy
Old Jan 08, 2012, 02:22 PM
Joined Sep 2008
7,194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris24g View Post
Don't think it's a frame issue, Tony. Maybe DJI considers Y6 a pro config, like octo, so it is only available on the WK-M. Just speculation based on what configs are offered on the bumblebee (one) vs naza (more) vs wk-m (all).
Think again. It is no diff than a flat hex which Naza supports and what do you know they are coming out with a flat hex. I was told by someone that this info came right from DJI. I wouldnt be giving him such a hard time if it was for other reasons. Sid has already said he doesnt lie and notice he never denied that a Y6 config doesnt exist cus they do not sell a Y6 frame. Yet he has quoted more than a few of my posts about this subect. Think about this all but a few FC's do not offer a Y6 config and none of them cost $220. For $220 it should support a Y6 config. I know exactly why DJI has not come out with a Y6 frame. Sid already slipped. Its cus they do not have a solution for the LG. Well atleast not in that heavy material they use for the LG built in to the other 2 frames. There frames are just frames that either Xaircraft makes for them or made by the same company that makes Xair frames. They are almost identicle.
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 08, 2012, 04:43 PM
United States, UT, Ogden
Joined Nov 2011
190 Posts
While the argument has been delightful... it seems the GPS / RTH feature is the key in the $800 upgrade. This seems like a gigantic amount of money to lay down for this, but I'm considering it.

Is there anything in the Naza I'd be giving up by going to the WK-M ?
brianshell is offline Find More Posts by brianshell
Old Jan 08, 2012, 04:47 PM
Joined Sep 2008
7,194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianshell View Post
While the argument has been delightful... it seems the GPS / RTH feature is the key in the $800 upgrade. This seems like a gigantic amount of money to lay down for this, but I'm considering it.

Is there anything in the Naza I'd be giving up by going to the WK-M ?
I dont think the Naza has Gimball stabilization. Also they keep adding new features to the Wookong like carefree where if you lose orientation you can still fly it in any direction even if you dont know which way its facing. Not sure if thats the best explanation. Also I am pretty sure Sid said that the hardware was diff but not pos.
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:05 PM
Joined Sep 2011
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop View Post
goodluckbuy must be getting such a good deal on the naza clones, they didn't mind bumping my order to dhl for free. And with GPS coming for bumbleebee despite sydneyw refusals and lies, looks like dji is on a fast track to piss off more customers.
timcop, i still don't get what problem you have, but according to your age, i won't blame you much, my son also acts exactly like you, i don't blame him, i kick his a$$.

let me tell you something:

1, WKM is high level industrial product, will be extended with unlimited new features, and special hardware and software interfaces to be integrated with Spreading Wings S800 (which you might not know much), ZenMaster 2 and 3 axis (which you might guess what it is) and Ruling Controller (which you might have heard once). On your level of knowing something is until now only 'open and have a look', 'take a photo and post it'. You are not a guy using your knowledge to contribute something to the market. But you are definitely a good rumor maker.

2, NAZA is for fun fly, you can use it for FPV or AP/AV as you like, but no more industrial interfaces and features like WKM does. WKM and ACE ONE are same level products. NAZA is more similar to WK-H LITE (which you might have ever heard one or more times). the NAZA feature is still not decided yet, but 'ext port' is not only GPS possible, if you are only limited within one option, then i don't doubt that you are not that guy changing the market, you are not innovative at all.

3, Bumblebee is DJI OEM product, will never have the same feature as NAZA has. DJI upgrades for NAZA whenever they have latest technology, one thing you can wait is fully autonomus parameter adjusting (which you might have dreamed one or more times in your life). other possibilities need innovative mind to understand, according to your record, i will explain to you when they are released, not now, now it is out of your range of ability.

4, DJI is okay with you, but will put your name on the rubish bin, because the name of that bin is RUMOR MAKER and KNOWING NOTHING.
gestaltung is offline Find More Posts by gestaltung
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:32 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,763 Posts
Unlimited upgrades with current flash at its capacity? I guess the next upgrades will be unlimited in the sense of taking unlimited amounts of money out of your existing customers pockets.
Oh, and sorry, I am only 14.
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 09, 2012, 12:06 AM
Emress
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Nov 2011
1,936 Posts
this thread...its just...i dont know...
sirbow2 is offline Find More Posts by sirbow2
Old Jan 09, 2012, 12:24 AM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
I dont think the Naza has Gimball stabilization. Also they keep adding new features to the Wookong like carefree where if you lose orientation you can still fly it in any direction even if you dont know which way its facing. Not sure if thats the best explanation. Also I am pretty sure Sid said that the hardware was diff but not pos.
It is a fact, gimbal stab.

Site Sponsor
Old Jan 09, 2012, 12:28 AM
Great Britain
Joined Dec 2008
1,747 Posts
Where has the ignore button gone? The thread went down the pan after timecops first post.
MrBen. is offline Find More Posts by MrBen.