HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 07, 2012, 01:31 AM
never stop building
Memphis, TN USA
Joined Apr 2009
936 Posts
Which did you like best? Im thinking of going to the Novak system myself.
dragbikebam is offline Find More Posts by dragbikebam
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2012, 03:55 AM
Joined May 2009
661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWW View Post
I'm looking for a higher KV motor to put in the 203 anyone know what will fit. I'm not familiar with the size can in the 203 any links to exact motor that will fit.
i'm using a Savox 5500 kv.

you have to choose a motor that has a 3mm shaft because the spur gear is 48p and most 48p pinions only come with a 3mm shaft hole.
Torrance is offline Find More Posts by Torrance
Old May 07, 2012, 02:46 PM
DLAWW
Socal
Joined Dec 2005
780 Posts
How come I cant find the Savox?
DLAWW is offline Find More Posts by DLAWW
Old May 08, 2012, 01:29 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2007
650 Posts
I guess it's that Motor:
http://rc-motorradshop.de/produkte/p...bilder/?BLS-10

Wasn't that the Motor that is included with the Oto/ZH Bike?
Gartenzwerg is offline Find More Posts by Gartenzwerg
Old May 08, 2012, 04:21 AM
Editor, RCCA
Joined Nov 2004
3,163 Posts
The original run of the T-258, which I have, came with an Align 4050kV, which is still an excellent motor.
Guidoracer is offline Find More Posts by Guidoracer
Old May 08, 2012, 09:52 AM
South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Pocheon-si
Joined May 2012
19 Posts
Your bike so smooth and quick. that's good!!!
but my 203 is not.
becouse brake tension. it make wrong steering.
and when braking, alway turn right.
that's so difficult for me...
how setting your brake?
I want know your setting and what is outter brake tube and inner brake line.
wiro00 is offline Find More Posts by wiro00
Old May 08, 2012, 11:15 AM
DLAWW
Socal
Joined Dec 2005
780 Posts
We use a very small coated fish line for the brake cable. Take the steering assembly off let the forks swivel free, adjust the length of the brake tube were the front forks are free left to right. Then adjust your brakes where the shoes let the wheel turn free but close to the disk. Then disable your rear brake and dial your front brake in drive back and forth dialing your front brake smooth not biting. Then add rear brake accordingly till the bike brakes in a straight line with no fish tailing in the rear. If the rear fishtails to much rear brake dial it out.
DLAWW is offline Find More Posts by DLAWW
Old May 08, 2012, 05:33 PM
Joined May 2009
661 Posts
I removed the front brakes. I use rear brake only. I'm faster without front brake.
Torrance is offline Find More Posts by Torrance
Old May 08, 2012, 06:31 PM
South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Pocheon-si
Joined May 2012
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWW View Post
We use a very small coated fish line for the brake cable. Take the steering assembly off let the forks swivel free, adjust the length of the brake tube were the front forks are free left to right. Then adjust your brakes where the shoes let the wheel turn free but close to the disk. Then disable your rear brake and dial your front brake in drive back and forth dialing your front brake smooth not biting. Then add rear brake accordingly till the bike brakes in a straight line with no fish tailing in the rear. If the rear fishtails to much rear brake dial it out.
Thanks alot
I'll try it.
wiro00 is offline Find More Posts by wiro00
Old Dec 07, 2012, 04:25 AM
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
Dunno if anyone cares... but I was goin through my computer and found these pics...

I fitted these Venom GPV1 fairings up and painted them to the ZH203B a while ago... I made a few mistakes, mainly around the rear body mount, cutting far too close to holes... and with the lexan being so much thinner the the ZH ones... it just tore strait through...

anyway... with a bit of fiddling, you can get the GPV1 body work to fit... but as you can see, it doesn't fit all that well...

And since painting these up a fair while ago... my young boxer pups thought that the Venom fairings make a really good chew toy... so now they're buggered with out ever seing the tarmac...
Lukey B is offline Find More Posts by Lukey B
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:45 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Dec 2009
1,130 Posts
love it dude, people talk of driving them again here in houston. Well see after winter.
621clay is offline Find More Posts by 621clay